TES Skyrim v0.103 Injector BETA

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim v0.103 Injector BETA

SanctuM
Я в этой версии ничего не поменял почти, только чуть ссао заменил на старый (новый еще не готов) и нашел одну разновидность облаков, которую не заметил раньше, тоже добавил.
Дым при загрузке светлый, потому что его разрабы так же настроили, как огонь, поэтому когда меняешь [FIRE] настройки, он тоже меняется. Пофиксить в меню могу (специально под меню исправление), но это не отменяет таких же проблем в других местах. Даже некоторые снежинки тоже как огонь рисуются (операция альфа блендинга особая), хрен исправить, только если сами частицы в каком-то редакторе.
Не знаю, что там за утилиты для настройки, у меня уже готов код внутриигрового интерфейса, но что-то мне подсказывает, что если его пущу в свободное плавание, специалисты по настройкам бросят это дело и интернет заполонят всякие блевотиные.

Confidence-Man
Because somebody here told that 0.102 ssao sucks and 0.099 much better.

MacKom
Thanks for info. But i did nothing to code which can affect performance drop as you described, it's almost same 0.102 version. This only means that ATI driver is shit.

Shadowscales
Renaming will not work without code changes in d3d9.dll. Have you read description?
"Don't try to use other libraries for injection, they are not designed for this."

Hi. I think it is absolutely amazing that it's an injector now. It works beautifully and no need to mess with the skyrim folder anymore. One feature I would like to see brought back is the ability to use the proxy dll again. Cuz now it does not work in any scenario. I tried using it with the Realistic Colours 1.5 and I even placed the stuff into the game folder and tried renaming enbseries.dll into d3d9.dll but effect is still the same - the mods do not work together and I only see one of them in the game. I know other libraries are not to be used but I thought they could still be combined. I would try to use Enhanced shaders but I really don't see as much difference from those. Injector give a lot more eyecandy picture, little similar Fable 3. I actually think it is too warm 4 Skyrim, the palette should, IMO be changed a little bit towards colder colors: blue, grey, brown. But it still gives the best picture. If only SSAO would not be so taxing... The max I am able to get in, say, Whiterun is 28. That is with SizeScale at 0.25

I got ASUS GTX460 OC a bit. I also have i7-2600, should it really run so slowly? Latest and greatest 290.53 drivers...

But yeah, amazing work. I wonder how did you learn how to mod DX libraries.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Not did the test with proxy d3d9.dll files, but if proxy is not enabled in enbseries.ini, it may work if placed in game folder as it is, without renaming. Otherwise, it should be in game folder together with injector and enbseries.dll. But i repeat, this not tested, just a theory as planned.

*sensei*

Boris>>>
Don't listen those who thinks SSAO was better in 0.102v, you did right thing reverting to old code, 0.99v has much better, faster and cleaner SSAO effect.
Great job as always , and thanks for improvement.
Last edited by Gionight on 16 Jan 2012, 16:19, edited 1 time in total.

guenthar

How is the SSAO in .099 better then .102? It obviously isn't in the way you said since I have seen speed improvements related to SSAO since .099 and also there were bugs related to SSAO in .099 (like weapons being see through) that have been fixed since then. Unless those things that were only related to SSAO had nothing to do with SSAO then going back to the SSAO from .099 is making things worse then they are with .102.

PS. Also the person who posted the pictures above comparing the SSAO effect showed that it was better in .102.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ac120

Lol, if you are getting 15 FPS with NO ENBseries, you have terrible performance already....

ENBSeries wrote:Not did the test with proxy d3d9.dll files, but if proxy is not enabled in enbseries.ini, it may work if placed in game folder as it is, without renaming. Otherwise, it should be in game folder together with injector and enbseries.dll. But i repeat, this not tested, just a theory as planned.
i've tested proxy this mod with fxaa inj for this work
place other dll and ini on the folder of that injector
and edit enbseries.ini :ugeek:
Last edited by ac120 on 16 Jan 2012, 15:53, edited 1 time in total.

tapioks wrote:@ac120

Lol, if you are getting 15 FPS with NO ENBseries, you have terrible performance already....
yes but no mouse lag and 15 fps with ftaps without fraps 180-20 fps :mrgreen:

i found that reason for my mouse lag ingame
and this reason :
i have after running game with mod close that exe file and now fixed :mrgreen:
Attachments
reason
reason

Hey I have a question: the injector doesn't seems to give a large FPS impact but I get this [extremely] annoying glitch whereby all movement of camera and action on screen occurs in constant hitches. Anyone else getting this?
На Русском наверное проще обьяснить: постоянные задержки, и при этом фремрейт норм: где-то 24-30 на улице, 40-60 внутри. Принудил Vsync через инспектор и FSPlimiter поставил, но теперь мышь лагает как Крайсис на "Пне". Что это за хрень? Вроде не было, когда в первый раз запускал.
И вообще - мод гениальный, но не понятно, это нормально что на GTX 460 разогнанной до 900Мгц игруля на 1920х1080 при 24 фпсах снаружи едет? Я конечно всякие HD текстуры поставил, но вроде не должно так уж тормозить, у меня Witcher 2 на всех максах 40 фреймоф минимум даёт...