Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

Benjanini: Thanks alot for the screenshots, also the bad ones :) I will look into interior next. Must admit that I spend most of my tweeking time outdoor, in day and night. I haven't found a single ice cave in the game yet. I've only really been around whiterun and riverwood, so those are the areas I test stuff in..

I see your last shot with the sun flare. I don't use that (enbsunsprite), I don't like it. Same goes for the sun corona sprite thing. Just my oppinion :)

I also don't use Boris' weather sample thing as far as I know, it only works in one weather type. Someone in here has done the same for every weather type, but I'm not really sure what I think about it. I need to try it out again for sure. but it only really makes the ambient shadows more blue right?

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

Yer dude i dont like that lens flare either, thanks for telling me how to get rid of it :D But the annoying thing is that even with a new sun flare mod its just a normal sun with no flare. It doesnt seem to be able to change no matter which sunglare.dds and sun.dds files i put in.
Enbweather not only changed the ambient shadows, but it also changed the colours for the sky. (some of the evenings were much more red rather than orange and in the early morning the sky had a nice greeney aura effect.

I got rid of Enbweather because it started causing more sky problems.

Freienstein

It is a bit dark ... how do I get rid of this 'transparent black overlay' which makes everything darker?
I'd like to have a brightness like the screens in the first post in this topic (without having to change in-game brightness!)

Thanks

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I've never seen that problem before. Make sure that you have NO other lighting mods installed, and make sure that your brightness slider in skyrim is in the middle.

My Skyrim ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Freienstein;

Try altering this command in the enbseries.ini file. To see if it really is just to add more brightness to the scene.

[COLORCORRECTION]

Brightness=1.0 ---- increase the value, works the same as if you would turn up your display brightness or in-game brightness . But without doing it ;)

@all;
The enbweather either Boris original or my extended and some what tweaked version.

Makes the shadows to have a tint of blue (Boris sample has a more intense blue than mine) and the indirect lighting has also been changed for a more realistic touch. And then there is higher RGB values in the sun light.

Vanilla skyrim had totally black shadows, grey indirect lighting and dark yeloow, orange, greyish (and a bunch of other colors) sun light.

I have also made a plugin which utilizies the "Revamped Exterior Fog" fog values so that you can have them both.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

JawZ: Have you ajusted every weathers in you enbweather mod? I will try it out again, and see if I like the changes.. Btw. Isn't it your enb that uses a custom DoF file, where you can change the radius of the focus point so it's not only triggered at the center point of the screen, but a bit broader? I'm looking for that dof file, just can't remember who made/used it..

My Skyrim ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Every weather for Skyrim (every weather used in game atleast. there are some test weathers in there aswell)

And I'm going to start on a Dawnguard extension soon (And Hearthfire if it contains some weathers that is)

And for some reason people think they have to enter the weather code to enable it, which is totally boggus. It loads whenever the weathers as the Vanilla game does ;)

I'm using IndigoNekos DoF Creator of SkyRealism ENB Evolved. He have made new entire coding for the enbeffect, enbbloom and enbeffectprepass :) With interior seperation in enbeffect.fx. You can acheive some really nice looking presets with that mod, tons of tweaking possibilities.

Any idea why my shadows look "washed" out? My brightness in game is set to middle of the bar. I have my skyrimperfs.ini set right with all the shadows set to 1

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It looks like it's the bloom and contrast that makes that "washed" out look.

First are you sure you're not running any lighting tool mods that might cause this effect? Also if you use any mods that alter light sources such as OLSE, Enhanced Lights and FX, Relighting Skyrim etc.

If not try lowering bloom by 0.1 and see if it helps, do the same with contrast but increase it by 0.1 instead. And see if it helps.