TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

My config is finished so far:

It was hard work to figure out how to achieve a black night sky and orange-blue sunsets and sunrises at the same time. ^^

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*master*

@techuser

Absolutely beautiful. Especially that last one.

My god, with ENB Skyrim is really evolving into something worthy of almost tears of joy, some of these screenshots give me such enjoyment to view.

I am not very far in the game, in fact I think I have only viewed about 25% of the entire world so far, but I've been playing for 100 hours. That is so crazy to me. Bethesda have done something truly wonderful with this game, the amount of variety and wonderful different and beautiful places to visit and see. It is truly a wonder, and thanks to you Boris it has been improved by more than 200%.

I cannot play the game without ENB any more, it's just simply not an option, it looks... wrong, it's like they belong together! I'm so glad you made your post processor for this game.

I would just like to show my appreciation and I just want to let you know that I have just Donated $40 USD to you via Paypal for your hard work. The email account with dave @ bigpond is mine so you know it was me :) I would love to be mentioned on the front page of ENB site as a donator if I gave enough :)

I also wanted to say that I hope someone somehow manages to make a facial animation mod for the characters in the game, like when fighting or in different situations the character changes the expression on her face - that would make our screenshots ability better. Maybe even if we could just change the expression by typing a command in the console it would be good.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*master*

So someone commented on my Nexus page today that you do not need to enable AO in the Nvidia panel for the ENB SSAO to work. I guess I just assumed it had to. He theorized that is why I am lucky to get 20fps when using it. Is that true? I won't be able to test it for a few hours but I am curious.
Last edited by PMind on 17 Jan 2012, 22:18, edited 1 time in total.

PMind wrote:So someone commented on my Nexus page today that you do not need to enable AO in the Nvidia panel for the ENB SSAO to work. I guess I just assumed it had to. He thorozed that is why I am lucky to get 20fps when using it. Is that true? I won't be able to test it for a few hours but I am curious.

Indeed. Turn off the AO from the nvidia panel.

*master*

@deadwizard

Awesome. Now I am super pumped to go home and double my fps :lol:

*master*

So I disabled AO in my Nvidia CP and it made no difference with my fps. I get 40-60 without SSAO and 15-20 with. I thought having AO enabled through the Nvidia CP would be the culprit, but apparently not. Any suggestions?

PMind wrote:So I disabled AO in my Nvidia CP and it made no difference with my fps. I get 40-60 without SSAO and 15-20 with. I thought having AO enabled through the Nvidia CP would be the culprit, but apparently not. Any suggestions?

What are your AA and AF settings?

and where are you enabling them if so? (ingame through the ini or NV control panel)

Are you using skyboost? if not, do it ;)