TES Skyrim v0.103 Injector BETA

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim v0.103 Injector BETA

Beautiful work, Boris! ENB is what keeps me playing GTA4 and I can say the same for Skyrim now. Works well with my ENB 0.102 settings as well. I just had to readjust some of the SSAO/IL numbers. It also seems to be fully compatible with SKSE and popular CPU performance mods too. Thanks for your continued efforts!

I don't think I need to point out which screens are vanilla/ENB :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

megakoresh
При использовании SSAO и SSIL вместе 20 кадров вполне нормальная скорость для разрешения 1920*1080, потому что эффекты зависят от разрешения экрана. В крайзисе этот эффект гораздо примитивнее, но один из наиболее тормозящих игру (другой по тяжести это объемные лучи света в режиме dx10). В принципе можно добиться скорости SSIL близкой к SSAO только, но я пока не берусь это делать, потому что игра сырая и очередной патч может угробить всю работу (правда пока изменений 0 во всех патчах).

Спасибо за ответ насчет релиза. Разложил все по полочкам. Насчет нагрузки на проц так и не вьехал - грузит и грузит. А насчет внутриигрового интерфейса - звучит неплохо. Хотя это тебе решать выпускать такого рода штуку или нет. Мод все равно потрясающий как ни крути - хоть и не финальный...

ENBSeries wrote:megakoresh
При использовании SSAO и SSIL вместе 20 кадров вполне нормальная скорость для разрешения 1920*1080, потому что эффекты зависят от разрешения экрана. В крайзисе этот эффект гораздо примитивнее, но один из наиболее тормозящих игру (другой по тяжести это объемные лучи света в режиме dx10). В принципе можно добиться скорости SSIL близкой к SSAO только, но я пока не берусь это делать, потому что игра сырая и очередной патч может угробить всю работу (правда пока изменений 0 во всех патчах).
please translate this man because i like to know over this mod :geek:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Translation:
When using SSAO and SSIL together, 20 fps is "good" performance for 1920*1080 display resolution, because these fx depending from screen size (amount of pixels). In Crysis this effect much more simple, but decrease performance a lot (another one slow is volumetric light rays in dx10 mode). In theory, SSIL speed could be closer to SSAO only, but i can't do this now, because game is buggy and some of the official patches can ruin my work (in fact, all previous patches don't have any changes :lol: ).

ENBSeries wrote:Translation:
When using SSAO and SSIL together, 20 fps is "good" performance for 1920*1080 display resolution, because these fx depending from screen size (amount of pixels). In Crysis this effect much more simple, but decrease performance a lot (another one slow is volumetric light rays in dx10 mode). In theory, SSIL speed could be closer to SSAO only, but i can't do this now, because game is buggy and some of the official patches can ruin my work (in fact, all previous patches don't have any changes :lol: ).
so i must disable ssao and ssil in crysis and uose your mod yes?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I din't say that, version for Crysis was a test only, this game is not interesting for modding graphics. And ssil not exist in any game yet, it was first developed in the enbseries.

I'm not sure if anyone else has answered your question about your ENBInjector series being compatible with the 4GB Skyrim mod. Just wanted to let you know that it works just fine for me. I just had to add "skyrim4gb.exe" to the process list in "enbinjector.ini" -- as long as "enbseries.dll" is in the same directory as the 4GB mod everything functions as it should. I still had to copy the other files from your ENBInjector into my main Skyrim directory, but it appears that the .dll is the only one you need to put in the 4GB directory.

I hope this helps.

*Edit*
What I wrote above only applies if you HAVE NOT set your default rendering device to "ENB." If you HAVE, then the "enbseries.dll" file needs to be in the root Skyrim install folder with the other ENBInjector files.

ENBSeries wrote:I din't say that, version for Crysis was a test only, this game is not interesting for modding graphics. And ssil not exist in any game yet, it was first developed in the enbseries.
icenhancer's dof is one of the best dof's in dx9 games
this effect from enb or from other dudes?
do you can apply this in skyrim?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I never use any kind of code by other authors just because this not interesting me. Also i don't want to make any kind of dof which is not same as in real life, this includes boken heart, butterfly and any other glamour like on this picture http://thephotoguide.co.uk/wp-content/u ... 391248.jpg. Any non realistic fx will be developed only when almost all other will be done. Btw i wanted to make depressive atmosphere of post apocaliptic world, but this require also some script like zombie mod in GTA 4, unfortunately Alexander Blade said that scripting in GameBryo like that is almost impossible, everything is static predefined.