Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

Boris: If I remove either one of those lines, it will not look right... I can't remember where I got that code from, and I know nothing about coding at all, so I might be deleting it wrong... But yeah, don't spend your time on this, if it isn't your code anyways :)

Btw. I just discovered that my fire during daytime is 0.4, which is wrong.. it should be 1.4.. It will be fixed in my next update of course.

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

My Skyrim ENB

Again got the same blue flash problem as before with 63, but ogata's fix got rid of the problem (using 310.70 nvidia beta). Love your work!!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

My Skyrim ENB

kali u ask about MSI afterburner it works with non injected version of enb... start skyrim with enb when enb notification ends (u are in window where u can chose "load saved game or start new game" just alt+ tab and activte MSI afterburner or evga prcision.. )if u have problem with this just load saved game(u enter in skyrim world) and then do procedure alt+ tab start afterburner alt tab and u have it working but there i notice a little fps drop with MSI afterburner its around 5%(but thats maybe only mine subjective observation)

*master*

I think there is to much blur on the screen. Especially on sunny days. Is there anyway that I can change that? That would make your ENB the ultimate choice for me! :)

klotim go in options of enb and disable DOF (maybe u referring to that).. if its about global blurriness then combine ENB with SweetFX(google it) and enable in sweetFX sharpen that gonna do trick(im using 0.50 sharpen version 3) and also using SMAA(no blur on picture FXAA blurs picture)

*master*

@ogata
It's the static blur from dof that i want to be lowered...
Yeah i use SweetFX right now, only with ditther and SMAA though...
I don't like the extra aliasing that the sharpen feature gives :/

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

klotim: I'm not sure what blur your are talking about.. Depth of field or bloom?

ogata: I have tried that, also both with dxtory and bandicam, doesn't work. Fraps is the only program that works with ENB on my machine that is. I will just stick with fraps, as it is doing pretty ok. I want to make a new trailer for my ENB release, which I hope is soon.

Here's a few screens from Beta 63. I might consider lowering the bloom/haziness.. But only just might :)

My Skyrim ENB

*master*

kalicola wrote:klotim: I'm not sure what blur your are talking about.. Depth of field or bloom?
The bloom, It's hard to see the details when the bloom blurs out them. Anyway to fix that? I tried to set quality to 1 but that didn't make any difference.