ENB - Separately effects?

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

ENB - Separately effects?

I wonder is it possible all effects to be created separately (files only for AA, files only for SSAO, BLOOM, REFLECTION, FLARES ... etc)?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB - Separately effects?

Wrong forum category, topic will be moved next day.

I don't understand what do you ask. Different d3d9.dll files for each effect? Why? External shaders for each effect for users editing? Then these effects doomed, because they will stuck in one standart definition without progress from my side (most effects are not just one or two shaders).

I'm sorry for the wrong forum category.

Example of my question (i hope you understand me):
I play the game everything is ok, but i need some AA or reflection or sun rays and yes separately files (d3d9 or something) and when i put this file (or files) in main directory to get only AA then remove them and put files for sun rays... etc. I don't want all effects together, and im sure that many ppl prefer this way.

I'm sorry if my question is stupid or inappropriate.
Greetings for amazing enb series job!!!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Isn't it's easier to turn off effects in enbseries.ini???

How?
How to turn off effect of electric lights, SSAO_SSIL, ADAPTATION, REFLECTIONS.
I'm noob about enb series, sorry if i make spam or something like that, but can you tell me how to use only one effect that i prefer?

Good luck with patch 1.0.7.0 and 1.1.2.0(EFLC), the main problems are missing shadows and red sky.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Open enbseries.ini file, find line [EFFECT] and there parameters for toggling various effects (valid values are "true" and "false"). Also some things require to turn off in other subsections of ini, for example [SKY] Enable=true, [COLORCORRECTION] UsePaletteTexture=true or [SHADOW] ShadowQualityFix=true. All files of the mod are editable (except d3d9.dll, enbseries.dll, enbinjector.exe).
electric lights
Don't know what is it, probably some customized shader like enbbloom.fx or enbeffect.fx.