TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Do that, the new setting is strictly night time and I may have assigned it to inappropriate cells anyway. But it's still in the testing stage so :P

*master*

K ENB :)

Last edited by jim2point0 on 15 Jan 2013, 07:50, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Joey4: it's easy to test. Just try another resolution. The first menu screen should have a black background. If it's a bright black then it's fucked. And window mode is always right

Jim: where do we download this K enb? There was never an answee to this right?

Boris: I only just discovered the particle settings now. It's brilliant thanks :-) oh, btw. Window intensity day doesn't do anything

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*sensei*

@ jim2point0
ZOMG epic shots! I'm adding more and more wallpapers to my desktop, and they all come from enbdev.com :lol:

*sensei*

kalicola wrote:Window intensity day doesn't do anything
Aye, confirmed.

*sensei*

Here is some fresh stuff for you guys to enjoy :)
Just hard to choose which one deserves to be posted so much pics left :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gionight
Opeth
Glad to see you back around, guys ! :)

Gionight
Killer shots. Wich binary are you on ?

Jim
OK. You just led me to the point I won't take anymore any screenshot of my own setup. I'm blown away.

people
i'm re-packing K ENB for you to download it. And please don't be cruel.
Lemme a bit time, since I'm packing this one with 0.132, wich was my last good point of equilibrium.
Going 0.139 will make me totally revamp my setup, I need time and experimentation for this.

BORIS
noticed some posts ago you were saying ' supersampling is not implemented YET ' :shock: :shock:
Does this mean you actually WILL ? OMG, that will be something I tell you ! :D
Last edited by Oyama on 15 Jan 2013, 08:25, edited 3 times in total.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

Opethfeldt wrote::o Hey, thanks guys, I always check the thread, so technically I never left :P . Far327, I tried all the new versions and while I love the new features, especially all these night/day/interior changes, 0119 still looks better to me.

Confidence-man, I did it by increasing the curves and setting proper sky colors in CK.

Greetings Opethfeldt!
I'm very glad to see you again and think that you are working at your new config, because I went back to Skyrim for screenarchery based on your config related to a big amount of amazing mods and ENB progression itself in compared with one year back. ;)
Looking forward for your work.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jim2: What mods are you using for more trees? city foliage overhauls and such? Like this one

Gionight. That was amazing to scroll through. Some of these shots looks like a game cinematic, espcially some of your close up shots of characters, and you have alot of characters :)

This shot blow my mind for some reason. Looks like a gladiator on his way out into the arena. Perfect lighting and mood... And thanks for putting more dragon shots in there ;)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The last few ones of my own setup I dare to post after jim2point0's roll and Gionight's demonstration.

Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop