TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

ENBSeries wrote:theradikal11
From one screenshot seems like bfloatingpointrendertarget set to 0.
If I'm using bfloatingpointrendertarget = 0. I'm using the same config. Ini Gionights, what happens is that I have ATI.

*sensei*

theradikal11>>>
I don't know where you found that info, but in all my ini's this line looks like This "bFloatPointRenderTarget=1"
I didn't saw anything weird in your screenshots and I think 0.99v ENB works like it should SSAO works, palette works too and overall pics looks quite good.
But anyway If you are using 0.99v you might have some issue with ATI cards.

Wildeyes.

Yes !!

Been towing around with ENBHD6 11.3 preset with my tweaks and am very impressed so far with the results...I'd say its the only ENB preset that has no visual glitch for me on my computer... Hope you'll enjoy it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

silverbullet wrote:Unreal Warfare what set you using or is it your own?
It's a modification of Aesthetic Lighting V03.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

deadwizard wrote:Been towing around with ENBHD6 11.3 preset with my tweaks and am very impressed so far with the results...I'd say its the only ENB preset that has no visual glitch for me on my computer... Hope you'll enjoy it.
Joined this board so I could reply to your post and ask you if I could... "borrow" your settings :)

jim2point0 wrote:
deadwizard wrote:Been towing around with ENBHD6 11.3 preset with my tweaks and am very impressed so far with the results...I'd say its the only ENB preset that has no visual glitch for me on my computer... Hope you'll enjoy it.
Joined this board so I could reply to your post and ask you if I could... "borrow" your settings :)

Will surely do and glad you like it but here's some words of advice :)

Am running an Alienware system with 12GB of rams OC to 4ghz using an IntelSSD and a Geforce GTX580 1.5GB and i have 6GB of texture mods only...My whole data folder weights in at around 11.5GB
so performance may vary depending on your system...Just make sure you modify skyrimprefs.ini to reflect your screen resolution and give it a try.

Am also running the latest skyrim beta patch 1.4.20 and performance is smooth as butter.
Attachments
Skyrim deadwizard preset.rar
(258.42 KiB) Downloaded 183 times

*master*

deadwizard wrote:
jim2point0 wrote:
Am running an Alienware system with 12GB of rams OC to 4ghz using an IntelSSD and a Geforce GTX580 1.5GB and i have 6GB of texture mods only...My whole data folder weights in at around 11.5GB
so performance may vary depending on your system...Just make sure you modify skyrimprefs.ini to reflect your screen resolution and give it a try.
Built my own system.
8GB RAM
Q9550 OCed to 3.5 Ghz
GTX580 with a decent overclock

Probobably around 2GB of texture mods...

The other ENB mods I've tried don't hurt my system that much with the 1.4 beta installed. Really looking forward to trying yours :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz