TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

Wow, K ENB looks amazing! Can't wait to try it.

Here are some random shots and a couple from an early abandoned config.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

joey
Nice shots.
I'll shoot you a link ;)
A few ones :

Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

Oyama, gorgeous
will upload a few of mine as well as a preset shortly
But i've got a question for you guys.
ANY idea what these circles following me around are? They have to do with the new reflection stuff and show up mostly on the ice textures. just wondering if anyone knows what the hell is being reflected :)

G'day everyone, i must compliment everyone on some amazing shots...this thread is all kinds of GOLD! :D

Thank you Boris for all the work you put into this, you are a master ;)

Oyama, wow...all the shots i've seen with K ENB i'm blown away...That right there is exactly what i would like my Skyrim to look like! my compliments!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Croosher
Thanx ! But frankly, I don't see what your shots or your setup could envy to mine... :shock:
Gorgeous !
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ SpaceKebab

It looks like it is the enbsunsprite actually. Try re adding that file from any of the ENB version rar folder and see if it fixes it.

@ Oyama, Evok99, Croocher, Mindflux.

Great shoots guys, really good looking and varied atmosphere through them all.

*master*

Thanks Unreal, Will give that a try tonight. Your shots are Unreal!!! lol pardon the pun....I bet your PC hates you lol.

Thank you mindflux :) Really impressed with your work and your commitment.

Nice to see so many familiar faces (names) still around. Kalicola, Confidence-man, Gionight, Opethfeldt, Unreal, Joey4track, Jimpoint, Mindflux and happyken. If I have missed you i am sorry but Hello :D

and of course hello again Boris :D

Been having a play with the new SSAO and can't get to grasps with it :( seems to be very intense. Moved away from dual 560ti's to a gtx 670 and still reduced me to sub 30 fps :( Does anyone still use this or just sticking to Nvidia's until someone can tweak to perfection?

Hi all, first time poster here so go easy :mrgreen: . After seeing some amazing screenshots on here and other forums I started trying out ENB with Skyrim myself. Here's some screens using TV Final ENB preset.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Soo, been playing around with my own ENB config for a change. Based off of PoloENB v0.123, I've adapted v0.139 and made quite a few tweaks of my own.
Adaption is the coolest setting to play around with!! Still have a lot of tweaking to do though, but having the GUI makes everything sooo much easier!

EDIT - I'm now realizing that all of my screenshots are always darker than in game. Can anyone suggest a way to preserve lighting when taking a screenshot? Right now I'm just using FRAPS with .bmp format

About 7am

About 2pm

About 7pm

About 9pm