TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

far327
I'm shooting with the assigned ENB key. Sometimes via SMAA, but mostly via ENB, whatever the resolution I'm running.
Always had the same exact render than I have in game.
Very neat shots BTW ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*master*

Hi all! I m currently creating my own Preset from scratch with ENB 0.139.
Now I dont know how to tweak the Embers, the glow looks better in Vanilla than with ENB (compare Picture)
Does anyone has a Tip for me, which Parameters I have to tweak to get an equivalent glow like its in Vanilla?

Heya guys, here comes my first screenseries, It took me 3 days of hard work; every screenshot took an averange of about 5 minutes for setting, some scene even more then 20 minutes of finding the right angle, fov, light and etc.
But the most important thing is that here comes two parts, the first part was made on ATI card, and the secound on NVIDIA, so u can see the difference between two cards.
I didn't do that with purpose, it happen because my plans changed by courier who could't come after the weekend when I started this screenseries.

But I have to admit that I'm totaly dissapointed about that how the antialising works on Nvidia card, and the quality of image in general; all looks granular, especial when u look forward for about 30-40 meters in the game, u can see how terrible the flickering are. This thing drops in my eyes from the first time I started the game, and I tried many ways to improve this by forcing the AA in driver, the overall quality and other things, the FPS got hit but I could't take the same smooth images like with ATI without any driver forcing and other stuffs.
This GTX 680 wich I bought are my first NVIDIA card for the last 10 years, all this time I was running on ATI, and just because of ENB and screenarcery in Skyrim I decided to move to NVIDIA.
So if u have any suggestions, or maybe I'm doing something wrong, please tell me, because I totaly want to get back on ATI card, even if the ENB on it looks not such colorfull.

Part I
Latest Skyrim version
ENB based on Opethfeldt ENB v6 customized (117 beta)
ATI 6970 2GB driver ver. 12.11 (defoult settings)
Game settings: 1920x1080 ULTRA, AA x4, AF x16
Avarange FPS 22-35

Part II
Latest Skyrim version
GTX 680 2GB driver ver. 310.70 (Skyrim AO profile in nvidia inspector, AF x16 rest on defoult)
Game settings: 1920x1080 ULTRA, AA x8, AF x16
Avarange FPS 30-50

Comment, wich part u like more...
The full version off the screens u can find on http://diablorf.minus.com/m9crqFeMMlLYY, as well as downloading the full size of images.

*master*

far327 wrote:[...]EDIT - I'm now realizing that all of my screenshots are always darker than in game. Can anyone suggest a way to preserve lighting when taking a screenshot? Right now I'm just using FRAPS with .bmp format[...]
Set your standard windows color profile to srgb.

*sensei*

EvoFq3o0 wrote: Been having a play with the new SSAO and can't get to grasps with it :( seems to be very intense. Moved away from dual 560ti's to a gtx 670 and still reduced me to sub 30 fps :( Does anyone still use this or just sticking to Nvidia's until someone can tweak to perfection?
Diablo_rf wrote: But I have to admit that I'm totaly dissapointed about that how the antialising works on Nvidia card, and the quality of image in general; all looks granular, especial when u look forward for about 30-40 meters in the game, u can see how terrible the flickering are. This thing drops in my eyes from the first time I started the game, and I tried many ways to improve this by forcing the AA in driver, the overall quality and other things, the FPS got hit but I could't take the same smooth images like with ATI without any driver forcing and other stuffs.
This GTX 680 wich I bought are my first NVIDIA card for the last 10 years, all this time I was running on ATI, and just because of ENB and screenarcery in Skyrim I decided to move to NVIDIA.
So if u have any suggestions, or maybe I'm doing something wrong, please tell me, because I totaly want to get back on ATI card, even if the ENB on it looks not such colorfull.

Part I
Latest Skyrim version
ATI 6970 2GB driver ver. 12.11 (defoult settings)
Game settings: 1920x1080 ULTRA, AA x4, AF x16
Avarange FPS 22-35
Disable all AF/AA/AO in nVidia CP/inspector and in the game menu. Only use the AF/AA/AO from the ENB file. Your FPS should go back to 60+ with no change in look.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama wrote:far327
I'm shooting with the assigned ENB key. Sometimes via SMAA, but mostly via ENB, whatever the resolution I'm running.
Always had the same exact render than I have in game.
Very neat shots BTW ;)
Thank you and thank you :) It's definitely a WIP. Your config gave me the inspiration to get a bit more creative with tuning settings. Especially the adaption.

Hi all . Back with new screens (v0.139)

*sensei*

WOW, that looks incredible Mani. I would love to try your config if/when you make it available. The color and light balance looks just perfect for my tastes. May I ask what enbeffect.fx code you are using? and if PP 2 or 5 etc.. and if this is with the enbbloom.fx file that comes with enbseries? Anyways, great shots :)

*master*

Last edited by happyken on 17 Jan 2013, 04:24, edited 1 time in total.

whats up! i love this forum and enb series (thank you boris) i have been using enb series for a long time now. before the skyrim mods. since the gui came out i decided why not tweak my own this time. thought i would post up some of my screenshots. unfortunately i cant figure out how to post pictures :\ how does one do this?