post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Dilly the weed
You can now post screenshots.

*master*

Just noticed on newer (or newest) enb settings there is a particle setting... which saves me a ton of trouble as I can go back to one of my older settings that had it as primary issue. Reworking it though just because I'm an addict.

Sort of wish I didn't have the snowflakes on it now, but I liked it at the time.

*sensei*

At first I didn't like skylighting but I was so very wrong. Still trying to find the right balance but it sure does add a lot.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

far327 wrote: EDIT - I'm now realizing that all of my screenshots are always darker than in game. Can anyone suggest a way to preserve lighting when taking a screenshot? Right now I'm just using FRAPS with .bmp format
I've had the same brightness issue for a long time now. my screenshots were looking darker than in game. It turns out that the screenshots are showing the right thing and the game is too bright. This happend to me in borderlands 2 also. I found two solutions.

First one was to change the resolution OR play in window mode, 1080p 16:9 fullscreen just made the game brighter for me, other resolutions didn't. It's easy to test. If your title menu screen has a black background (real black) the it works, if it has a brighter black then it is wrong.

Second solution just solved the problem intirely, making it work with all resolutions as it should. The problem is scaling. Go to Nvidia control panel/display/adjust desktop size and position. In here there's different scaling options. My problem was "perform scaling on". It was set to "screen" I changed it to GPU and problem was solved.. My work computer always had it on GPU, that's why the brightness was right at work, and wrong at home.

I hope this solves your problem, otherwise I don't know

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kali:

Your problem seems more like a gamma issue. Set your ingame brightness to the center or go to the skyrimprefs and do this: fGamma=1.0000

Some more shots with TV ENB. Really like those enhanced villages mod's too, adds alot of life.

like i said in my last post i always just tweaked other users configs cuz i was too lazy. but now with the gui i just decided to make my own from scratch. i kinda fucked up my config i think and need to re install not sure why. ill put 0.141 dll in my directory and it says that im using 0.132??? any ways. nothing special. also sorry about the crosshairs and compass ect. i was playing a new character (dont ask me why its not that good of a game.)

im thinking when i get time this weekend im going to start from scratch again because idk whats up. should have swapped dlls :( at least i had backups i guess.

sorry to post again :( my screenshots look darker and slightly different? any reason why?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Dilly the weed
You can always edit your post.

Darker and different than what you see on screen, or...? If so, it's easiest to run the game in Windowed Mode, otherwise search the forum for possible solutions, I think Kalicola posted some of his recent findings a couple of posts back in this same thread.

*master*

Getting burnt out on Skyrim already. I need to just play it and not take screenshots :)