TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

K ENB looks great, again. :)
is there a way i can get my grubby hands on it?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Happyken: I really want to try your enb!

Made an Argonian for the first time, they are actually pretty cool, and have some cool specularity going on, on their skin sometimes (Not on this image though).

Unreal warfare, nice images, I will give your enb a spin soon, it actually looks very cinematic. EDIT: Oh, just realised that it is not released yet.. Oh well :)

EDIT: I tried the new binary, and it scared the shit out of me. Played around with it for a while. Splitting interior into day and night I'm not sure it that will give us anything other than a shitload more parameters to tweak. I guess we can ditch the mod that makes all dungeons into nights now. So I just got scared, and switched back to 0.132 again :-/'

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

Unreal Warfare:

Any chance for a link for your new improved ENB? pretty Please!

*master*

Some more of that K ENB before I go to sleeeeeeeep.

Some of my best pictures... you can find them on SkyrimNexus too.
Tell me what you think XD
TV ENB (Final)
ENBPM - Atmospheric ENB Series

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jim2point0 wrote:Unreal Warfare is back!
Yes, I am back! I enjoyed my self imposed break from Skyrim but now it's time to crack some Bandit skulls and slay some Dragons! :)
Oyama wrote:UW's work has always been a major influence to me.
I am honoured to have been your influence, and your friend. :D
Kalicola wrote:Unreal warfare, nice images, I will give your enb a spin soon, it actually looks very cinematic. EDIT: Oh, just realised that it is not released yet.. Oh well
Not yet. Once Boris has slowed down with the binary updates I will release it pending general interior balancing. :P
MatrixCoder wrote:Unreal Warfare:

Any chance for a link for your new improved ENB? pretty Please!
When it's ready. ;)

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*sensei*

Oyama>>>
Thank you my friend, glad that you like it, judging by your replies it's seems like you are really great man, it's nice to see such a polite and nice guy like you.
I am apologies that I missed your PM dated 8 October :oops: will send you reply as soon as I get home.
And about my ENB versions it's varies from 0.102 to 0.126 but mostly using 0.117 of course.

Kalicola>>>
Thank you my friend for a kind words, I many times said it and will say it again, my goal always was to reach CGI level of quality and I objectively (not because it's my work) think that in some screenshots achieved it. It will be hard for me to outdid my last post and the main reason will be nothing more than that, I just tired to death by this game. Here is the link to that post if someone missed it viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17&start=7430
BTW I am using the same gladiator pic at my desktop ;)

joey4track>>>
Thank you sir :)

Machoman>>>
Thanks buddy, really glad to see you again, you my friend as always exaggerating :) and yes I know about nexus asslikers fest they lost objectivity and creditability long time ago, thats why you may have wrong impression .
But if you cut it deeply you can find some good screenshoters under that glossiness and glamor, sure there are very few of them left, but it's still there.

edit:

evok99>>>
It's good old COT and nothing more, I can't install other complex mods because of I keep my Skyrim at pre-grass shadow patch.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Gionight
Do you use a tweaked version of CoT? What are you using for lighintg? RL or your own lighting.esp?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm really liking my lizard man :)

I have a problem with this first image. Seems like depth of field and fog is making some really ugly artifacts.. I tried other Dof files, but they all have these artifacts.. Turning off Dof helps of course. You know about this Boris?

Anyways, here's a few screens of my new Lizard, and the great specularity on his skin

(Bad DoF) Look at the trees in the middle on this screenshot

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@kalicola, i had similar issue, it was caused by enbbloom.fx (some version of this file)