TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

@Unreal Your char reminds me of that crazy Citra girl from Far Cry 3. Great shots.

Would you guys know how to make a sort of 'hazy bloom' effect without using the HD6 modification? Is it possible?
Last edited by Arobotperson1 on 23 Jan 2013, 16:45, edited 6 times in total.

*master*

Unreal Warfare wrote:
jim2point0 wrote:I would assume, based on these screenshots, that you're working on some kind of depth of field? :)
Nope. It's the same Depth of Field from Unreal Cinema. Absolutely no different other than removal of film grain.
I was just poking fun at you :P It's a little hard to see what you're going for in "work in progress" screenshots when most of the image is obscured by depth of field :P But they do look good :)
DogStar wrote: Not sure if I should post this?, but I saw this shot on GAF, showing trillvilles custom C2 map, which looks awesome, and a little Skyrimmy ;)

He's clearly doing some great work with C2.
I still haven't tried it yet. Been having so much fun with my Deus Ex HR panoramas that I've neglected to give it a proper run through. He had a little poll on flickr to try and figure out which color grading option he should use for the daytime version of the map. I think the one the closely resembled his Skyrim ENB color palette was the clear winner :)

GAF is also a pretentious as FUCK forum. I put in my registration for that place MONTHS ago... and just got an email saying that my membership request didn't meet their requirements. Lol. What requirements? It's a freakin forum...

*sensei*

jim2point0 wrote:GAF is also a pretentious as FUCK forum. I put in my registration for that place MONTHS ago... and just got an email saying that my membership request didn't meet their requirements. Lol. What requirements? It's a freakin forum...
I might try and join, just to see what happens :lol:

As gaming forums go its not too bad, and its certainly an active place, so I like to go there to get opinions on new releases. It seems quite civil considering the number of people online, but there is a strong whiff of pretentiousness, as you say.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jim2point0 wrote:GAF is also a pretentious as FUCK forum. I put in my registration for that place MONTHS ago... and just got an email saying that my membership request didn't meet their requirements. Lol. What requirements? It's a freakin forum...
The fuck? That's just sad, honestly.

Nice work with the DX screens, by the way. I never felt too hot about the art design they got going on, though.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Can someone please tell me what these settings does?

AntiBSOD=false
SpeedHack=false
IgnoreThreadManagement=false
IgnoreThreadPriority=false
ForceFakeVideocard=false
FixGameBugs=false

I just have them on false cause I don't know what they do. If some of them makes the game faster, please let me know :) I could seriously use some uptimisation.

Also what is the difference between these two

Quality=2
FilterQuality=2

I know filter quality means that the lower the number the better the quality.. Is that the same for Quality=2 or does that one need to be a higher number for better quality?

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*sensei*

mindflux wrote: The fuck? That's just sad, honestly.
It is, but, they don't ask for any info other than a username and email, so I don't know why on earth someone would be rejected?... I just tried to join myself, out of interest, so we'll see what happens.

*sensei*

My two new chars almost in CGI quality ;)

EDIT

Arobotperson1
Thank you my friend :) yes sure, in this particular preset I am using HD6 code is some form , but not in all my ENB presets.
SizeScale=1
SourceTexturesScale=1
:P

Gionight wrote:My two new chars in CGI quality :P

Amazing, amazing, amazing. Do you use HD6's modification? And if I may ask another wierd question, what are your SizeScale and SourceTextureScale Paremeters like?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gionight
Full scales, the key to perfection. ;)
Did you keep qualities to 0 ?
When I'm running full scales, I set the classic 1 -1.0 -1.0 -1 thing.
But I noticed it also kind of "dries" the image, right ?
That's why I sticked to 0 -0.75-0.75-0, it leaves specularity alone to my eyes.

What amazes me in your shots is the overall NATURAL blending of colours and details.
Everything fits everything.
* bows *
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Agreed, Gionight's stuff always has a very pleasing depth to them and they look very natural, like that's how everything was designed to look in the first place. Gorgeous.

DogStar
Well, Jim's reputation has probably preceded him :D