TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

mindflux wrote:Agreed, Gionight's stuff always has a very pleasing depth to them and they look very natural, like that's how everything was designed to look in the first place. Gorgeous.

DogStar
Well, Jim's reputation has probably preceded him :D
You're right on both points, you old wizard ! :D
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gionight wrote:Image
This is a great screenshot. Arguably one of your best, if not your best, in my opinion. I hope you share that high quality preset at some point. Great work!

Couple from me from a vibrant style (at least that is the plan, almost never ends up turning out that way) configuration I am working on...

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

UW
Looks insanely good, bro !
More than promising indeed.
Eagerly awaiting.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

Hey there fellas, just registered today since I've really been lurking around here for quite a long time. I have to say mostly everything I've seen here is phenomenal, and you guys are doing really well.

Also posting up some shots of TV's ENBmod, since I've grown to love this gem now.

This armor really shows the "gigaflare" effect in this experimental preset. Looks pretty nifty.

*master*

So, how do you activate/deactivate the cinema bars that I see some people use in their presets?

I don't think I'd ever actually found out lol

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama wrote:Gionight
Full scales, the key to perfection. ;)
Did you keep qualities to 0 ?
When I'm running full scales, I set the classic 1 -1.0 -1.0 -1 thing.
But I noticed it also kind of "dries" the image, right ?
That's why I sticked to 0 -0.75-0.75-0, it leaves specularity alone to my eyes.

What amazes me in your shots is the overall NATURAL blending of colours and details.
Everything fits everything.
* bows *
Could you elaborate as to which settings those values pertain to? SSAO?
Perhaps you could post or PM your personal ENB.ini settings relative to this?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Lauren wrote:So, how do you activate/deactivate the cinema bars that I see some people use in their presets?

It's generally added in the enbeffect.fx file via custom code. Quite a few presets have this in them already but there's several different versions of letterbox vignettes now so it's a little harder to explain without knowing which enbeffect.fx file you have.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

Unreal Warfare wrote:
Lauren wrote:So, how do you activate/deactivate the cinema bars that I see some people use in their presets?

It's generally added in the enbeffect.fx file via custom code. Quite a few presets have this in them already but there's several different versions of letterbox vignettes now so it's a little harder to explain without knowing which enbeffect.fx file you have.
Ah, I see

Well that helps a lot :P

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Lauren wrote:
Unreal Warfare wrote:

Ah, I see

Well that helps a lot :P
What preset are you using? Are you using HD6 code or something else?

ENB Binary Archive

*master*

Unreal Warfare wrote:What preset are you using? Are you using HD6 code or something else?
It's the most recent TV ENB, because I like to hop on bandwagons and tbh it is quite well done in most parts; less of a frame rate drop than any other ENB Presets I've used

I've been quietly working at making it more into my style while keeping it as holycrap as it is, and personally would want to make the bars a wee bit smaller...it was easy in the ENB Customizer from forever ago but I don't think it works with the new .139