TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Does anyone have the ENB Series .0120 files? I would like to download them for testing if possible.

Thanks.

*sensei*

Kyo>>>
Thank you my friend, but in my case full size scales do look cleaner, and I don't think that it is possible to notice any differences between 0 and -1 filters at least in 0.102v-0.119 and 0.126v .
Your ENB preset looks like it set a record by the count of endorsements, it's already surpassed 300 mark :o that's what I call Amazing Job!!! but to be fair I am not surprised at all, seeing your attention to everyone in a comment section (it's what scares me the most ) and the quality of your ENB settings it's very well deserved my friend , Bravo Maestro on almost all fronts !!!

Mindflux>>>
Thank you sir :) but it wouldn't be possible to take pics in pitch black corners without your .esp file ;)
and I can easily reference this
very pleasing depth to them and they look very natural, like that's how everything was designed to look in the first place. Gorgeous
to your work buddy :)

Unreal Warfare>>>
Thank you my friend, glad to see that you are still in work and made some amazing things lately, by the looks of the pics, it looks just Great!!! definitely very unique in it's own cinematic way :) Really Well Done UW!!!

evok99>>>
Thank you my friend, but my only pride at this moment is my 12 years old son and 5 months old daughter, all other activity is just a hobby :)
Why would anyone want my outdated presets ? :) there is so much great settings out there, that it's not even funny guys.
And about last question , I am taking screenshots in my native resolution 1680x1050 no downsampled by any means, and the thing I love the most in this game is to create my characters as realistic and beautiful as I can make them, with default in-game editor and taking some shots with them, I think if it wasn't possible I would have been stopped screenarchery in Skyrim a long time ago.

eldyraen and especially Confidence-Man >>>
Your pics/settings looking amazing guys , Great stuff right there :)

@--JawZ--
I find your custom hd6 effect.. but I cannot implement mine. i don't know why..
it looks awful when I write my values on your enbeffect.fx.

when do you upload yours new RL and enbeffect?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I Will pool inte it when I get home. Which ENB version Do you use by the way?

As soon as I get home I will start working on it

@ --Jawz--

I try to use newest enb. .143 is a version I use.
thank you Jawz.

I figured I would see what this "K ENB" is that all the cool kids are talking about these days, and WOW! It's absolutely stunning. Totally deserves all the attention it's receiving, and Kyo is so dedicated with his monitoring of the comments on the Nexus. I'm amazed.

I've made a few minor tweaks, reduced the adaptation (It bothered me that it changed so often, so quickly, and so significantly) but without losing the gorgeous and colourful skies. My GPUs are only 560 Ti's, so they can't take too much post-processing - even without SSAO and DoF though the preset still looks stunning:

Where do I increase sun saturation?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No such option, But try increasing suncoronacurve. Or add color to the Sun.dds file

--JawZ-- wrote:No such option, But try increasing suncoronacurve. Or add color to the Sun.dds file
the corona changes nothing, since I don't even have a corona, I put it to zero. And I have no such file.

I mean something like this (from Unreal). http://i3.minus.com/iyyxjsarA0Hde.JPG
Maybe it's the bloom? I'll try that.

EDIT: Well, It's not, I don't know what else to try. My rays are completely white. But thanks.

Fer

MonkeyDot wrote:
--JawZ-- wrote:No such option, But try increasing suncoronacurve. Or add color to the Sun.dds file
the corona changes nothing, since I don't even have a corona, I put it to zero. And I have no such file.

I mean something like this (from Unreal). http://i3.minus.com/iyyxjsarA0Hde.JPG
Maybe it's the bloom? I'll try that.

EDIT: Well, It's not, I don't know what else to try. My rays are completely white. But thanks.
Try reducing SunDesaturation.