*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Well to acheive that kind of effect you have to tweak these values;

Sunintensity= 2.1
SunCoronaIntensity=1.0
SunCoronoaCurve=2.24
Sun Rays=0.5
Bloom=0.1

I myself run Skyrim with vanilla sunglare.dds texture, Meniac sun.dds texture and I get this result;

If you don't have a sun.dds file in your Skyrim/Data/textures/sky folder then you have it inside the textures.bsa file. Download a sun texture, open it with GIMP or Photoshop (you need to have the DDS plugin) then add a yellow tint to the sun texture and you will have a "golden" sun. the default sun.dds is white

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

MonkeyDot
The fake sunlight scattering effect is created by high SunCoronaIntensity with (quite possibly) vanilla sunglare texture.

Jawz gave a good advice on adding color to sun, beware though that intense tone-mapping will diminish the color.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Darkstorne
Thank you :D
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*sensei*

Holy F*** Gio - what are you doing to us?... As close to perfection as its possible to be.

@Happyken - Unreal Warfare - Passive - saltr - Arobotperson1 - Confidence-Man - tapioks :shock: - eldyraen :shock: :? is this available to try? - propa 8-) - Darkstorne..... wow! such great work. I think the overall standard is better than ever.

...and a few from me :oops: liking Vurt's new pines.

--JawZ-- wrote:Well to acheive that kind of effect you have to tweak these values;

Sunintensity= 2.1
SunCoronaIntensity=1.0
SunCoronoaCurve=2.24
Sun Rays=0.5
Bloom=0.1

I myself run Skyrim with vanilla sunglare.dds texture, Meniac sun.dds texture and I get this result;

If you don't have a sun.dds file in your Skyrim/Data/textures/sky folder then you have it inside the textures.bsa file. Download a sun texture, open it with GIMP or Photoshop (you need to have the DDS plugin) then add a yellow tint to the sun texture and you will have a "golden" sun. the default sun.dds is white

Didn't quite work, but thanks. I can live with it anyway. Some screenshots. v3 uploaded, link below

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ MonkeyDot

You do need to tweak those values based on your own settings, by the looks of it you are running less contrast than I do, maybe even with //#define APPLYGAMECOLORCORRECTION??

Anyway you got some nice interior settings going in in those pictures ;)

Had to try out the new MIXEDenbeffect.fx I did, thanks Evok99 for letting me go crazy with it :P And here are some picture result after a half hour/hour spent on tweaking the enbeffect.fx settings. Not using any PP version here as I want to get a good base look before enabling the "fine-tuning" ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jaws: the color in that sky is fantastic!

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*master*

The 5th pic is amazing JawZ!

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Some shots using a somewhat tweaked version of one of the newest TV ENB builds (using my own build of the delectable tilt-shift DOF), adapted for the latest .143 binary. Sweet!

Last edited by midhras on 24 Jan 2013, 21:42, edited 2 times in total.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*sensei*

midhras wrote:Some shots using a somewhat tweaked version of one of the newest TV ENB builds
Nice! 8-)

...And some more TV from me :)