TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Gionight
Well, now you really outdid yourself, good sir! :shock: Just outstanding. I'm saving all these shots and making an album out of them.

Amazing stuff guys :shock: will have to post more pics later.

*master*

Gionight....you and Unreal make your stuff look so much like cutscenes it's nuts

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Gionight - You sure can make some sexy ladies! Quality of your shots has always been top notch. I second what Oyama said...

@Propa - Liking your shots a lot latetly! Really cool you're back!

*sensei*

Deepest apologies for not replaying to these sooner, but I have been away for a week, and I also have a very sick young son, so I have had no time for browsing or playing.
midhras wrote:Dogstar, that last shot is close to perfection. Love the combination of DOF, high SSAO and some decent contrast and harsh lighting to pull it off. Do backup that configuration somewhere.
And if you don't mind me asking, what [SSAO_SSIL] values are you using there?
Thank you. :)

Yes, it is backed-up, in fact I've so many back-ups of old configs its crazy, but I scared to delete them.

Not long term usable, but, the AO was up around 2.0 - which can look cool, but does cause issues with fog. IL is around 8.0 which is again, crazy high, but it can look good as well... its fun to push things.
jim2point0 wrote:Dogstar's images are blocked at my work, lol. What kind of site are you posting them on??
Its one I use from my Flight Sim days, for FSX shots called OzX Image Hosting which is a simple and decent host; not sure why it would be blocked.
Gionight wrote:DogStar>>>
Your pictures never stop to amaze me my friend ;)
Thank you once again Gio... I am going to go through the pages I've missed, but, first I'm going to look in detail at your amazing set of shots. Your configs + COT look utterly stunning - its makes me want to try it (COT) one more time... are you having to make many changes to get your 'look', working correctly with COT?... it always seems to take over my values too much... any tips for getting the most from it would be welcome :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Dogstar
Never mind the wait. Thanks for your reply, nonetheless. I was kind of guessing you were using quite exaggerated values (even if I'd still like to know what AOtype and AOIntensity you were using. I've found it hard to attain that type of SSAO effect myself, even under bright conditions.
Not good to hear that your kid is sick. I do hope it's of a passing nature. I have a trio of kids myself, and whenever one of them gets sick I'd rather heap that stuff onto myself rather than see them suffer through it.

We'll enjoy your shots whenever you have time for them.

@Gionight
I'd like to add my voice to the choir singing the praise of that glorious batch of shots. All of them were good, but some of them were really astounding and had me reeling. From a tweaking perspective, you boggle the mind. Quite something else indeed.

Skyrim is kicking my balls right now, so I'm soothing my woes with some Fallout 3.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

DogStar
Really sad to hear about your kid, hopefully everything will turn out fine soon enough. Good to see you here.

*sensei*

Thank you guys, I appreciate the comments of concern... we're not sure what the cause is, but he had severe difficulty breathing, which may be just a virus, and related infection, or asthma, which my wife suffers from, but so far he has not. He spent the morning on oxygen, with added steroids, and is home now feeling quite a bit better. Seeing such a little (2 year old) chap gasping for breath is very distressing (well, scary as hell), and as you say midras, you would gladly take on the suffering yourself.

Again thanks guys :)

I'll grab the full SSAO values when I'm next on the desktop.

*master*

New DLC - DragonBorn with new setting!

*sensei*

Glad he is feeling better :)