TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Finally getting somewhere with my slightly naturalistic set using the mighty Cinematic ENB as a basis:

The setup is starting to work pretty well in all possible conditions without sacrificing too much eye candy or variation.

*sensei*

mindflux>>>
Thank you my friend , and your pics looks nice too.
Well Done!!!

just posting to show my appreciation for the awesome settings and enb in general.
here's some results with a slightly tweaked cinematic.

been working as an indepent game dev for 12 years, and this is by far the most professional extension of a render engine I've seen so far.

*master*

Added an optional preset with Eye adaptation disabled, it looks similar and lets me enable crossfire without bleaching.

Last edited by Opethfeldt on 31 Jan 2012, 22:37, edited 2 times in total.

*sensei*

Muppetpuppet>>>
Welcome to ENB family my friend and yes I completely agree with you this Amazing Tool transforms this game and GTA4 to something incredible.
And very good looking pics especially the last one , Great Job!!!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks Gionight, I really appreciate it!

Some daytime sweetness:

Pretty amazing stuff, Opethfeldt!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I finally figured out the secret!!! Seems no one wanted to tell because it's fun to let everyone drool over there screenshots all day. BUT, I know how you guys are doing it now. And people, it's not photo shop, it's mostly game config tweaking and some creativity with some mod utilities and tools. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*master*

Just random screen, but I'm happy with it just because the game is now like an engine of non-stop awesomeness when EVERY moment in the game is awesome. And all because of ENB.

*master*

far327 wrote:I finally figured out the secret!!! Seems no one wanted to tell because it's fun to let everyone drool over there screenshots all day. BUT, I know how you guys are doing it now. And people, it's not photo shop, it's mostly game config tweaking and some creativity with some mod utilities and tools. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Were you really under the impression this whole time that ENB was a hoax, and that all of the screens that have been posted were Photoshopped somehow? :lol:

far327 - what exactly did you figure out??