ENB and 3D Vision

• Author

ENB and 3D Vision

is Boris or anyone on here aware of 3D Vision and ENB being compatible with each other or not? There is a way of running two D3D libraries at the same time, detailed on the nexus using the Helix mod, that looks pretty simple to do. However there is a small note at the end of the page that says ENB is incompatible with 3D Vision.

Is this still the case or has anything changed.

thanks

Mark.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB and 3D Vision

I don't use 3D Vision myself so I can't sadly help, but do check out this older thread, it might contain some useful information.

As far as I know nothing has changed recently.

Re: ENB and 3D Vision

Hi.
As far i play in 3d vision , ive tested hundreds presets...
Actually im playing n midhrastic enb, cause i love the colours, but ive been tunning a little the bloom tho minimize the halo in 3d..
The cuestion is when using 3d glasses if you close left eye, the right one looks is perefct . But if you close the right one in the left eye you can see all the halos that correspond to the other eye, but looks like some effect is not rendered to the stereoscopic vision....
Im not an expert, then i hope , somebodie knows something about this, maybe to change the ddl or to make the right tunning in presets for enb...
Sorry for my bad english.