TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

sorry to say nonesense word.

i think i dont post but i use preview option and i forgot to post to the forrum.

sorry very much.

*master*

Love all the great shots since I visited last! So many to try to pick from...

Gionight naturally--always a delight as just everything looks perfect (composition especially--just always spot on imo).

ARobotPerson1: Incredible shots! Love the way characters look especially but the logs also looked phenomenal.

UnrealWarfare: Had to go download that armor after you posted the shots--can't even craft it yet though as all my characters are currently low level and not smiths (guess I could go pick it up at stash). The medusa armor is insane and your shots of it (especially the mask) suits it perfectly ;)

Kalicola: Love your settings! Shots are great as well though, especially like the interior ones.

To many to list them all, but those stood out the most from past few days for me.

Bought Dragonborn dlc as well. For time being going to just use my current wip until I run into something too grating as I just want to play it. My fire settings might be a bit much now though... but I like the effect anyways.

Another screenshot with new bloom (BETA) :

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Still experimenting with bloom, splitted DOFs, sharpening methods, oh well... everything.
SSAO scales pushed to 1.5 on these, for science :lol: Now I know why GPUs have their own fans :lol:

Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Far: if you want Noise independant of Depth of Field then use either a effect.txt file (I have one setup on my file page for download) or use one of JawZ DNI effect.fxfiles that adds it in the effect.fx (which can be static or active).

If you look at my files you'll see how I have set it up, both old way and new. If you need further help then shoot me a PM.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

del

*sensei*

Mindflux>>>
Your posts as always very encouraging and I am very grateful for that my friend, it's a real honor if someone thinks this way but in my opinion I really don't deserve it .
You sir did an Amazing work fixing numerous problems caused by ENB in this game , and thats what can be called dedication and support without any exaggeration this time. And it's more than just ephemeral "influence" ;)

Eldyraen>>>
Thank you sir glad you enjoying it, what can I say.... a Very good looking set you have in your hands.

Oyama>>>
Amazing work as always Kyo!!!

Kalicola>>>
Really loved you last pictures set , they look just Great!!!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*sensei*

Let me know if my screens look too dark.

Using CoT on the default (darkest nights/interiors) light levels.
Getting skin color back where I had it with my old config, pre 126.

This is with the light I have been using.

These are with the old config light settings.

Killed a dragon :P

Joined up with some thieves.

Met an old man.

How the old setup looked with noise and vignette.

Last edited by chan on 09 Feb 2013, 21:59, edited 1 time in total.