TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

far327 wrote:Hey all

What file / line do I edit to enable just noise grain? I have it currently enabled when I use my DOF, but I would like it enabled all the time if possible.

thanks
In the effect.txt file. If up enable it there it will be enabled with/without DOF
Last edited by chan on 09 Feb 2013, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I think you have an issue with your textures. They look like they are not loading properly.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Unreal Warfare wrote:I think you have an issue with your textures. They look like they are not loading properly.
Yes I am finding it difficult to narrow the issue down I reinstalled the ground textures they seem to come and go. I have a failing hard drive I wonder if that sector is unable to be pulled from. I am waiting on parts to build a new rig but im still not 100% its not a confliction issue with a mesh/texture or a harddrive issue.

*master*

kalicola I tested your newest Beta (BETA 99) and I must say: It looks gorgeous!

The only downside is the ugly sky at evening IMO. But besides that it looks great. ;)

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*sensei*

Hello everyone,

I recently discovered enb and all the great presets out there. I love how it brings depth and realism to the textures.

I haven't done any tweaking of my own yet. Have tried a few different presets on nexus and am using Unreal Cinema right now.

*master*

A few Dragonborn shots now that I'm on the island: kind of like these little guys as just something different compared to Skyrim.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

symphonicjohn wrote:Hello everyone,

I recently discovered enb and all the great presets out there. I love how it brings depth and realism to the textures.

I haven't done any tweaking of my own yet. Have tried a few different presets on nexus and am using Unreal Cinema right now.

You should add your screenshots to the user images section of Unreal Cinema, they look good! :)

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*sensei*

You should add your screenshots to the user images section of Unreal Cinema, they look good!
Thanks, I'll do that.

Your preset is great. Trying out your newest version now. I like how you set up the install of the data files with the mod manager. Get for uninstall.

I have tried a few different presets and deleting and replacing the enb files are fairly easy, but the data files can be a pain in the ass.

I probably have some old texture files in there that I didn't delete. :lol:

Here's a few more from your past build with enb v.143

An Arch Necromancer I converted from an enemy to be my follower.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop