TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

He stealz my armourz!!! :p

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*sensei*

Got spit on by a chourus

*sensei*

Kyo, those shots are amazing! The colors are great :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Great shots everyone, love the awesome armors coming out.

Here are some pics of the *very* buggy Dragonborn DLC.

i've played Skyrim since the first day and i tried enb very fast, After a break i start again cause of dragonborn available. Every day i still look at the gallery and i am amaze by the progress made, the enb looks so cool now ! I stay with a very old version of an enb from confidence man for a long time, and each time i wanted to change, there was always something i didn't like. But now when i see mindflux, far327, propa, kalicola and others, just WOW, every body is doing great, sometimes skyrim become a new game.

This is some screemshot with polo enb, a very good one for day time and clear sky but not very good for foggy weather

unfortunately for foggy weather it's like it's become night when i put enb on

*sensei*

Looking really good everybody! Kali, very impressed over here with what you have going, looks very good indeed.

A few shots with my new WIP config.

*sensei*

Messing around with .149 and it looks great but it eats up my frames. I wish I had two gfx cards :cry:

And while everyone else is playing Dragonborn, I might as well try to finish Dawnguard :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

far327:
Thanks man. Yes this is properbly the dof I will use for my config. I have tried almost all dofs out there, but none of them really do what I want them do to, and I can't figure out how to change the settings properly. I DO like how the tilt shift dof are working, but I don't like the look of it on distant objects, the transition from sharp to blur is not very smooth, and I don't like the bokeh it comes with.. The one I'm using now looks great, and have awesome bokeh, but that too has problems like slightly blurred face in character creation, and that outline artifact that I can't get rid off.

So please, if someone knows of a dof file that has it all, let me know :)

midhras:
Thanks. Long story short. Started all over using SkyRealism as a base, then later on switched the enbeffect.ini out with the one from opethfeldt (which have awesome adaptation) tweeked it to fit my style, and that's about it... But with opethfeldt file, the rainy/snowy/foggy days looks really bad. I didn't have that problem with SkyRealism. but SkyRealism adaptation is broken.. And the list goes on and on :(

joey4track:
The setting is backed up ;)

eldyraen:
Thanks. I actually think that my config look alot like yours, judging by the images :)

Darkstorne:
Thank you. True about the carebear nose :)

Gionight:
Thanks master ;)

Tywele:
Cool, great to see images made by others than myself :) I fucked a few things up with that 99 beta upload, like ambient light too bright. I will upload a new config very soon. Ugly sky at evening? I have too look into that. Maybe the [NIGHTDAY] has wrong settings? I have no clue how it works.

Dinkledorf:

Does anyone know why some of my grass is getting VERY dark compared to vanilla? It looks very bad in some places.

Vanilla

Enb

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

kali, been playing with ur preset some more. looks great to me, only problem was the darkness in some areas but manage to tweak that a bit.