TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

For those of you who are waiting for a new lighting mod for Dragonborn won't have to wait that much longer ;)

Using a special ENB that enhances the strength of the point lights and dulls the rest of lighting for a more noticable change witt even the smallest alteration to lights ;)

Ben Kongerike cave and Great Hall;

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

This is the reason for my lack of posting ENB pictures for a while now, been working and updating my Relighting Skyrim mods which includes Skyrim, Dawnguard, Hearthfires and now Dragonborn DLC's :)

*sensei*

--JawZ-->>>
WoW !!! Looks freaking Amazing, Very realistic and not as exaggerated as default one :o
At the side note, I thought we lost you :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks Gionight :D
the default interiors were pretty bad, they had put one shadow light on the ground without a light source in sight :| and a non shadow light in the roof not even close to any other light to simulate reflection.

I thought my time was and is better spent on fixing the lights at the moment and let you, propa, kyo, uw, unreal and the rest of the guys work on perfecting Skyrim through the use of ENB ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Unreal Warfare: Thanks, ambient lighting fixed my grass. Only I had to compensate with skylighting to get the dark shadows back

zoeyspimp: Thanks for trying it out :) That first image is pretty nice! Make sure you don't have any other outside lighting mods installed

Happyken: Nice. What female face are you using, if I may ask so?

Vhoren: That opethfeld enb is pretty epic :)

saltr: Interesting look you have going there. Reminds me of saving private ryan bleach bypass.. I like it!!

--JawZ--: Damn, I can't stop looking at that frame counter at the top of your screens... HOW!?

EDIT: Here's a few screens from my 104 Beta

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Correctly deactivated iPresentInterval

disabled all enb effects and set all values to 1.0 except for ambient, direct, point and fog values.

when i come in some town at night , the town is blue , the map are blue too. :lol: :lol:

is there the other way to remove this ? i know that hd6 have a parameter to remove this blue bloom , neko code can do too

but i want to know there is other way to fix this problem.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Check any RGB value for an increased blue value, also try turning down BlueShiftAmount. BlueShiftAmount only have an effect if bloom is enabled.

Some of HD6 RGB commands;

HD6_COLOR_TWEAKS
HD6_COLORSAT_DAYNIGHT
HD6 BLOOM CRISP

// spread lost luminace over everything
float3 sgreyc = float3(0.333,0.333,0.333); // screw perception There are 3 of these, one for the RGB coloring in general, on RGB coloring of the bloom and the third for Adaptation if I remember correcctly (unsure about the last one)

thank you so much jaw.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Your welcome maload :), hope any of those settings fixes your problem with blueish weathers,

I'm guessing it occurs during rainy weathers and heavy cloudy weathers am I right? They usually tend to have a bluer look to it even with no ENB.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ--
:shock: Wow, your work on Dragonborn looks pretty impressive I must say.
Now, if only someone could take care of the AWFUL exteriors.... :lol:
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop