TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Lauren wrote:and first thing thats broken is my windows installation

doesn't start up now, or rather, it freezes on startup and the only way to unfreeze it is to force close windows explorer
That sucks, assuming you can open your device manager, probably best to uninstall the monitor driver (assuming that app created a new one) Then reboot. Everything should go back to normal. Probably best to PM this stuff though so we don't clutter the topic.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Unreal Cinema

Unreal Cinema (no cinematic effects)

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

t0gepi
Like mindflux said, the ambient parameter of rain weather is too dark and sunlight too high, this is how is set in vanilla game. Add my palette being too dark, skylighting and the FXAA on top giviing more contrast and you get pitch black grass. I could make a fast fix for it, I'll post it later.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@kalicola -
kalicola wrote:I can't find Nvidia ambient occlusion in my 3d settings.. Am I using a wrong driver perhaps? I have a geforce 570

Anyone?
Hmm, it's probably best to control it from Nvidia Inspector. It has an extended option for higher quality Ambient Occlusion that standard Nvidia Control Panel doesn't have. http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/nvi ... nload.html

Look up the "Elder Scrolls Skyrim" profile.

Setup the Ambient Occlusion like this... (Ignore the part pertaining to Sparse Grid SuperSampling)
Also, the Oblivion flag for Ambient Occlusion works better than Skyrim IMO. Much less FPS hit.
Another thing I've noticed, and this might just be me, but I'm 99% positive that you can't run Nvidia Ambient Occlusion with Anti Aliasing and ENB together. Using Anti Aliasing will kill the Nvidia Ambient Occlusion.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

bonus

*sensei*

Unreal Warfare: great pics!
Your characters always look amazing, and the armor looks fantastic with your preset.

I traveled back to Skyrim...Dragonborn is too buggy. Couldn't even advance in the main quest. I don't want to use the console to advance...already did that with a side quest. Hopefully it will be fixed.

mindflux wrote:t0gepi
Are you using any additional lighting mods? The most common reason for black grass is using a lighting mod that makes the ambient color black.
Just the ones that comes with Opethfeldts ENB.

far327 wrote:If you get the same result from multiple versions of ENB, it's probably not an ENB sourced issue then. Maybe a mod that conflicts? Mindflux suggestion is worth checking out.
Have you simply tried backing up your skyrim.ini files and letting the game re-create them? I have messed things up with shadowing before to the point I had to re-create the .ini files in the past.
I'll give that a go.

Thanks for all the suggestions though guys.

Opethfeldt wrote:t0gepi
Like mindflux said, the ambient parameter of rain weather is too dark and sunlight too high, this is how is set in vanilla game. Add my palette being too dark, skylighting and the FXAA on top giviing more contrast and you get pitch black grass. I could make a fast fix for it, I'll post it later.
If you could fix it that would be great, thanks :D

It's the foggy weather as well that makes the grass black. How do i play around with these settings myself? Are they in the ENB files somewhere?

An image from my ENB config called Auriel ENB, comments/suggestion/critics are welcome!