TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Hey guys, check out my mod to make visuals better!
Realistic 3D textures with enb looks great, have a test.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31960

Retextured whole landscape and whole raven rock, there is only some other architecture to be done, then whole dragonborn DLC is retextured!

|-i7 5820K| Corsair SSD 60 GB | | OCZ Vector 4 SSD 256 GB | 2x 1 tb RAID | Nvidia GTX 980 OC 4GB VRAM |Corsair DDR4 16GB 2400mhz | Corsair H90i |OCZ 1000w GOLD | Asus Rampage Extreme V| Thermaltake Level 10 GT Black l

Gionight wrote:Вот всего лишь три рэндомных примера настоящеи фотореалистичнои кожи
Какое отношение эти блестящие пластиковые манекены имеют к "настоящей коже"?

*master*

If anyone can give me feedback on these, I would appreciate it! <:D

*sensei*

@Kermles,

It's a bit too bloomy for my tastes, but other people might like it. The colors look inviting.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Unreal wrote:"plastic" skin

far327 wrote: What mod are your eye lashes from?
Im not using a eyes lashes mod, they are painted on that skin.
And that skin mod would be???

*master*

Thank you Bronze316! I've been trying to find good settings for lerp bloom from jawz' merged enbeffect.fx file because in some situations it adds a kind of dreamy feel but it's hard to get the balance right for most conditions. I appreciate the feedback!

is it possible that EAdaptationMinV2 is greater than EAdaptationmaxV2 ?

kermles if you want to reduce that that bloom ? how do you do ?

i wonder that some config have so high bloom but it look clear .

*master*

Great shots all.

A few (relatively speaking) shots of v151 wip. I changed a couple things slightly as I went (slight day changes to ambient curve and some fog changes) but its pretty close to the same settings throughout.

*master*

maload wrote:is it possible that EAdaptationMinV2 is greater than EAdaptationmaxV2 ?

kermles if you want to reduce that that bloom ? how do you do ?

i wonder that some config have so high bloom but it look clear .
There's a couple ways to reduce bloom. I'm not an expert but:

one way is to just open enbseries.ini or use the in game editor and reduce the BloomAmount variables to something lower,
second way way is to reduce the amount of light striking an object so that it no longer causes bloom (eg. using DirectLightingAmount/AmbientLightingAmount variables)
third way is to (depending on the enbeffect.fx config) configure it from the enbeffect.fx file and reconfigure bloom settings from there, if you tell me where your enbeffect.fx file came from i can look at it and try to help.

other way is to change your enb effect.fx file, for example hd6's enbeffect.fx file has Crisp bloom, enbevolved has its own kind of bloom, there's the default enbseries bloom that we know and love, etc. also some enbeffect.fx files have multiple bloom types available such as the excellent mixed file by JawZ (found on the forums here under user downloads), you would open it and put slashes (//) in front of all the bloom types you don't want to use and the leave the one you do want without slashes in front.

Last way I know of besides writing your own code is to try matso's immersive bloom enbbloom.fx file (can be found in matso's excellent Project MATSO ENB)

hope that helps a bit.