• Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

That injector.ini is part of sweetfx

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

When i installed beta 110 with sweetfx it made my game very dark, is that normal?

No probs, so awesome that you realesd this version. Are there any recommended mods you use, like the darker dungeons one or some sort of lightning mod? Thanks once again :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Benjanini61: Some times it takes a long time for the adaptation to reach full brightness for some reason. Can you post some screenshots?

Skurk: Thanks. About lighting mods I use. I'm having difficulties finding some I like. At the moment I'm testing out "Relighting Skyrim" For interior lights. I'm not using any dark dungeons mods at all.

I like this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26955 It turns off lights at day, and turn them on again at night, very good for immersion.

I also like this one for interior lighting http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27043 , but that conflicts with relighting skyrim, and there's even a third one that does the same, all of them is much better than vanilla, but I haven't decided which one I like best.

My Skyrim ENB

Excuse me, which ENB binary do I need for this? From the link I'd gather it's .151, but there's no binary downloadable on the website of ENB.
I've tried to run it with .152 but well, it doesn't work out for me. Everything is pretty dark. I guess it's because I'm playing in windowed mode and the brightness/gamma doesn't affect it.

Same to me... i would like to test this enb, but all is black...
Maybe because Climates of Tamriel?,or is about dll?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It's concerning that more of you are having the same darkness problem. It is important that you don't use any lighting overhaul mods. This enb ishas not been tested with climates of tamriel or other lighting mods, exept those that fixes indoor lights.

also make sure your brightness slider is in the middle.

I have tested my enb on two computers, without any darkness problems, so I suspect that you are having mods installed that. Messes with the Lighting?

edit: it uses .151 or .152 .. The binary file is in the .rar upload

My Skyrim ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I just tried my config on another computer, and YES it is way too dark.. Oh man, I'm never getting this config done...

My Skyrim ENB

I love the look Kalicola! But I have noticed the extreme darkness as well. I used the .151, .153 and .154 binary. It's like you said about the adaptation, it takes an EXTREMELY long time to lighten up.

I initially had the "too dark" experience as well when I tried setting this up with the ENB injector. I couldn't get 151 injector so I tried 153. I think I had the config set up incorrectly so the sweetFX was ignored. I'm not sure that alone was it because I thought I updated the configuration correctly with the current ENB version's d3d9.dll and it was still dark.

On the other hand when I cleared out all ENB files from my Skyrim directory and just downloaded and copied only what was included in your ENB it worked fine.