TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Matso wrote:
Soolie wrote:Hello everyone
I noticed there were a few mentions of my Tropical Skyrim mod. Well im almost ready to upload it, so you wont have to wait much longer :P
I cant wait to see what you can all do to this new environment using ENB :D

Heres some more screenshots of the mod :P
(some of them are old and contain content that i have since replaced or improved)

Isn't this Crysis 3? Looks great! :o

MK

P.S.
How did You get this cool looking lens flare on one of the sceenshots? The one with the inside-jungle view?
Is this the lens flare you are talking about? - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28015/

@Soolie - Awesome for you to stop by and spoil us with your god shots!! :) Looks fantastic!! Whatever ENB you use with it currently fits it quite well. ;) Looks sweltery

@--JawZ-- You think I didn't notice how brilliant your shots looked? hahah, seems you were getting plenty of attention, don't want you getting a big head now... :D :lol: (I kidd)
Really though, looking spectacular. On first impression, the ONLY thing I thought could be slightly changed was the sharpness. Seemed just slightly too sharp IMO.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I already have had my head exploded, but it's caused by the fever I currently have, mostly :P hehe

I have yet to tweak my SweetFX settings I used when I had a lot more bloom added. Bloom level before IBL effect tweaking was at 0.2 or 0.3, after IBL effect implementation i turned it down to 0.05 and that is why it looks so sharp :)

Anyway thanks for the kind words and suggestions far327 :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Looks great soolie, better than Far Cry 3 in some of those shots.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

@Soolie Very very cool.

Couple random while spelunking, I'm overall pretty satisfied with my interiors. Using the 153 binary, have yet to see the rain effect.

@isaacvigo
here it is
http://blog.livedoor.jp/polo702/archives/52045491.html

@far327

i've seen some amazing screemshot on your gallerie, especially these two

http://70.38.64.76/d/1/e548b6ec-315c-42 ... 343fba.bmp
http://70.38.64.76/d/1/ce889e40-80e9-41 ... 9d236b.bmp

I'm using polo enb too and i've try to reach your setting but no way to success... Can you give the preset to see what you change ? and then did he you use SweetFX ? because you have no Aliasing !!!!!! and your shadows aren't blur at all ( Skyrim.ini for those i suppose )...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hi all

I did some more experimenting with settings and various config files. I found a nice combination I really like. :) Can't really claim this ENB as one of my own. I'm still working on my own but took a small break to experiment with v0.153.

This is Jasmin Realistic Cinema Update 2 with Polo ENB bloom effect file. Using ENB v153. Small adjustments made to adapt Jasmin ENB which was based off of v0.119.

Only a few pics. The rest can be seen here for anyone interested... - http://faroffmods.wordpress.com/2013/02 ... nb-v0-153/

(Character was running with fire spell, this is why the fire is behind her hand.)

EDIT - @Nemesis - Those pics were taken with Polo 144 w jasmin elements @2160p. The Jasmin elements were pretty much just the sweet fx files that came with Realistc Cinema Update 2. I actually have an upload of that config on mediafire if you want it. I will get my shadow settings to you shortly. Just need to look up .ini files and such. As for the smooth look and no jaggies / aliasing, that's from downsampling. The shots were taken in game at 3840x2160. PM me if you have questions about downsampling :)

Below are my shadow settings. Keep in mind that using iBlurDeferredShadowMask=0 makes shadows overly sharp which causes small block patterns. looks really ugly. However, when running at 3840x2160, the blocky over sharp look goes away. You can increase this value to remove the blocky sharp look at the cost of blurring the shadow. I recommend 3 or 4 if you are playing at 1920x1080 or 1920x1200.

My enbseries.ini Shadow settings -
[SHADOW]
ShadowCastersFix=true
ShadowQualityFix=true
DetailedShadowQuality=2
UseBilateralShadowFilter=true
UseShadowFilter=true
ShadowFilterQuality=2
ShadowBlurRange=8.0

My Skyrimpref.ini shadow settings
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=0
fInteriorShadowDistance=2500.0000
fShadowDistance=16000.0000
iShadowMapResolutionSecondary=4096
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=4096
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=1
iShadowMode=4
iShadowMapResolution=4096
fShadowBiasScale=0.2500
iShadowMaskQuarter=4
iShadowFilter=4

My Skyrim.ini shadow settings
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=4096
Last edited by far327 on 27 Feb 2013, 22:18, edited 5 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Nice 8-)

I espescially like the exterior night look you got with that mix and tweaks, and I can now see that I have too much sharpness in my preset :P

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- wrote:Nice 8-)

I espescially like the exterior night look you got with that mix and tweaks, and I can now see that I have too much sharpness in my preset :P
Haha, well I'd say I probably have too much bloom. But right now I'm liking it. Thanks though, Jasmin ENB has some beautiful nights by default. But so far I haven't even had to change any night exterior or interior parameters after throwing v0153 in the mix. BUt the days and day interiors were much too dark. Days still feel a bit dark for my taste, but I'm afraid to bleach out any textures at this point. Prob leave it as is. I might mess with the clouds and sky color though. Seems a bit dull to me.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes jasmin's ENB preset looks good and was one of the first ENB presets after HD6 CLENB preset I used before I started my own JENB presets from scratch. Yeah the days seem to need some more ambient lighting applied to it based on the third picture, and then compensate direct and the other lights settings affected by the increased ambient lighting of course. The day sky did not suit my tastes I like skies which are deep blue or atleast a bit more bluer than in your 3rd picture atleast around midday and at sunset it gets more colorful yet a bit bleached and even more bleached at sunrise. More or less like in RL ;)

The one problem with high amount of bloom (for me that is) is the night sky getting a blue greenish look to it, while it can be corrected with Crisp_Bloom to not include the sky it's still presents alot of tweaking to be had for all sky settings 24/7.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

PP1 :)