TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

@JawZ - Curves seem a little high to me. The distant fog looks too blue against the horizon in that second pic for example.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ Confidence-Man

It's just for testing purposes, and I have checked with 1.0 values on every exterior fog value and it looks good and have a more greyish look to it ;)

@ All

Here is a BETA version of the new ENB Weather Extended.

EDIT; removed link // --JawZ--

The affected weather's are;

SkyrimClear console code -> fw 81a

If you wan't to compare it to the vanilla weather enter "fw 10e1f2" for the same weather, the only difference is that Aurora's are present at night.

SkyrimCloudy console code -> fw 12f89

If you wan't to compare it to the vanilla weather enter "fw 10e1f1" for the same weather, the only difference is that Aurora's are present at night.

These are the changes inside that .esp

Sun light RGB values have been changed for Day, Dusk and Dawn. I thought Night values looked good for the time being.

Directional Ambient RGB values have been changed 24/7.

Fog values have been changed 24/7 through RGB values of the Near Fog and Far fog

Other fog values that have been tweaked are Fog Near and Far Distance, Fog POW and Fog Max.

Preview of the BETA file outside Alftand with the cloudy weather.

Vanilla + ENB
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3509 ... 504132.jpg
EWE - Beta + ENB
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/303/te ... 505028.jpg

Subtle changes but they improve the overall scene quite well I think. This is not the weather type that will end up around snowy areas though, these weather types are triggered around whiterun and other places such as that!
Last edited by --JawZ-- on 04 Mar 2013, 15:41, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The snow pic you referenced. Your version looks WAY better!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thank you very much far327 :)

Well you can check it out with your own preset now and see if it makes it look even better than before ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- wrote:Thank you very much far327 :)

Well you can check it out with your own preset now and see if it makes it look even better than before ;)
Yeah, if I wasn't working all day I would do it now. looking forward to it though. So do you plan to edit all Vanilla weathers?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ah weekend work, oh so fun, not. But it brings in a bit more cash then regular work days at least ;)

Yes of course every weather of Skyrim, Dawnguard and Dragonborn will be covered in the end. I will also fix some weird colors in the sky part for some weather's. I now of 2 that has a very intense green and yellow color to them that doesn't make sense. Sure there are green tinted weather's occurring in real life but not with so intense color as in Skyrim and especially not as frequent as in Skyrim!

But every feature and every DLC will be available as a standalone and I will create an easy installer with those options with separated features and DLC's or everything in 1 file. So that it will be something for everyone ;)

*sensei*

del

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ symphonicjohn

I hope you will like it.

And I also hope you didn't delete the preset that made those awesome looking picture you jsut posted :shock:

EDIT;

I have started working on the fog weathers now. And here are the results so far, I have only changed the fog values nothing else and I haven't looked at Revamped exterior fog settings as I am not going to compare his take on how fog should be and look. He made it for vanilla Skyrim I'm making EWE for use with ENB.

Vanilla + ENB with 1.0 fog values;
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/429/tesv ... 513654.jpg

EWE + ENB with 1.0 fog values;
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7157 ... 315696.jpg

I will use 1.0 fog values from now on so it won't be affected by ENB settings to much in terms of colors. I have my colors in my test preset to be close to vanilla Skyrim.

A bit higher density to the Far Fog and a bit lower density to the Near Fog I think will make it looking a bit better then I will apply the new Sun light and shadow values and see how they work together.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jawz regarding the last set of images you put up a few posts back the mountains and snow look good, even the shadow cast in the background, but if you look at the underside of the rocks and the bridge you can see they have a red tint. That's really the only fault I see personally. The rest looks really good.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

i got 2 pictures more.