TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Thanks UnrealWarfare :)

I still have Boris weather sample as a base for my colors and I have yet to find the right RGB amount for it, but it should actually have that red or rather orange tint to it.

You can check out some good reference photos which produce the same indirect lighting tint, provided by far327 here -> Real life photos, for ENB inspiration ;)

But I can't reproduce the correct indirect lighting with Creation kit using this method, I can only try to improve it ;) I think it's better than having it be black as as Bethesda have set it at.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@symphonicjohn One of the best configs I've ever seen! Top notch!

Working on water...

*sensei*

I think you nailed it, just fix up the DoF and I would have thought it was a real picture. :P Also, I won't be doing any Skyrim shots for a while, my computer got killed by a power outage and I'm currently using my dad's computer. (Which is more powerful than mine, but I don't feel like facing the wrath of my dad if I fry anything in it. Luckily, I can still do New Vegas. :D)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Rubber-De-Flubber wrote:I think you nailed it, just fix up the DoF and I would have thought it was a real picture. :P Also, I won't be doing any Skyrim shots for a while, my computer got killed by a power outage and I'm currently using my dad's computer. (Which is more powerful than mine, but I don't feel like facing the wrath of my dad if I fry anything in it. Luckily, I can still do New Vegas. :D)
Thanks, and I know what you mean about the DOF. I'm just not familiar with the control parameters. I need to experiment with them still.

Good luck with your computer issues.

----------------------------------------
I saw another really good grass mod today. - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31070/ ... id%3D31070

This guy has done the same thing Unreal is working on from the looks of it.

*sensei*

I just use K-ENB's DoF for both Skyrim and New Vegas. Used to use some Matso one, though.
Also, thanks for the encouragement. :D

PS: I just saw that mod right before I posted, too. :P

*master*

Confidence-Man: I'm in awe of you work :) Just beautiful.

Far327: that looks ace that water, mines too sharp :(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@EVO - Thank you :) BTW, your config looks very well blended now :) that shot with the blood splatter, lighting and the dragon flying down are amazing!!! Great captures!! Oh and you characters eyes don't look like a cartoon anymore :P

*master*

Thank you very much, Just trying out the grass mod you posted. I look forward to hearing more of your recommendations :D

I Have redone my config so many times this weekend it hurts :( But still can't get the right balance in the open area around whiterun. the detail distance looks horrible :( and can't balance the fog :oops:

Also wondered if you would mind taking a few downsampled images with my config to see what it looks like.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

EvoFq3o0 wrote:Also wondered if you would mind taking a few downsampled images with my config to see what it looks like.
Definitely, only problem is I'm waiting on a video card to arrive this Tuesday hopefully. Then I can do some downsampling. Currently my backup graphics card just won't cut it. :( My last few image posts have been 1920x1080.

*master*

oh cool, what is it you've ordered?

I've just tweaked pp1,pp2,pp3 and pp4 aswell as well as using pp5. So you can try them all :D

I'll zip it up and upload it somewhere. I have all SSAO at 0 so you may want to tweak :) I'm too lazy to test each setting :lol: