post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

*master*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Unreal - Those last two - Lovergirls race? Looking pretty hot! ;)

@EVO - PM'd you

@Rashbeep - Config looks nice! I like the heavy bloom in the morning / evening sky :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

far327 wrote:@Unreal - Those last two - Lovergirls race? Looking pretty hot! ;)
I don't use any race mod, just a random mix of face mods.

*sensei*

@--JawZ--and @far327: Thank you for the compliments. It didn't hurt though to start tweaking with a config that was already good :) The character shots are a strength but I've seen a lot of great configs on here where environment shots seem to be a strength, even both of yours, and are better than mine in that area. And far327, that water is looking really good.

@EvoFq3o0: I agree, Confidence-Man always posts some great pics...great detail in both characters and environment without being overly sharp. But you have some great pics too...those environment shots with that lighting...so realistic.

@Unreal: Nice pics. And that armor works really good with your character :)

*sensei*

I snuck in a quick Skyrim trip. :P

*master*

Thanks symphonicjohn :) Just noticed how good your char looks 8-) that a mod from nexus?
rashbeep: love the last shot looks really really good, so crisp too, are you downsampling?
unreal: crazy character details again, I can help but think she has an invisible peg on her nose though.
Far: PM'd you back, and I tried downsampling but i have only managed 1440p so far. I use a TV for a monitor which is probably not the best thing to use.

Can't really tell the increase in res. 1440p probably isn't a big enough jump

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Evo - Thanks man. I really like your latest shots, they have a nice photographic quality. Make sure you save the settings if you start over again! I think the key with fog is modding it in the CK, especially around the tundra area. That's pretty much all I've been doing is weather editing with a little texturing.

Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*master*

Ok thats it now, im moving away from photobucket after 9 goddamn years. First theyre forcing that new pagedesign down my throat and now theyre resizing my 150kb 1680x1050 Jpeg's. The only way i can get the original resolution is trough downloading it. With the old interface i could at least keep my pics < 1mb and use whatever resolution i wanted.

Go fuck yourself Photobucket!

Anyone know a free alternative that has similar comfort (albums, easy bbcode / html links) and doesnt resize? Much appreciated.

*sensei*

@EvoFq3o0: I just use Coverwomen for the faces. Right now I'm using version 3 but I have used and also like version 1. I also use the mod Decent Women for Commoners, Enemies and Wanderers. And I use both cbbe and unp bodies. The biggest pain has been neck seams and sometimes wrist seams showing up :( The base config I use is Countervibe which is not on Nexus anymore. It was based on version 113 and I updated it to 153. And I have done some tweaking...some good, some not so good...still learning