TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

damn damn damn damn that first shot is great confidence-man. what's the eta :P

@evo i play at 1440p, so yea i guess it is downsampling. my monitor unfortunately will not let me go beyond native res, so i cannot get the same great iq that others are getting.

Hi.

About textures..

Currently working up motivation for headsculpt to get better normalmap cause one im using gots bugs on it.

ok so anyway im not very experienced using the object space normalmaps. coupla questions anyway.

as u have seen with any arm raising animation that the armpit looks bad. i was wondering if it is just uv stretching and baked ambient occlusion added to diffuse map or is this partly a symptom of object space normalmap not being well suited for mesh deformation as i have heard before?

I got some private body hair added to my barbarian unp textures. I was thinking about adding armpit hair as well. so it is something i have to investigate.
symphonicjohn wrote:@EvoFq3o0: I just use Coverwomen for the faces. Right now I'm using version 3 but I have used and also like version 1. I also use the mod Decent Women for Commoners, Enemies and Wanderers. And I use both cbbe and unp bodies. The biggest pain has been neck seams and sometimes wrist seams showing up :( The base config I use is Countervibe which is not on Nexus anymore. It was based on version 113 and I updated it to 153. And I have done some tweaking...some good, some not so good...still learning
on neckseam. im not using cbbe. i guess there is a mod u can use more than one body model huh. well im on unp but anyway u can find on nexus the texture blenter from caliente. it has a version for unp released also. u can get artifacts if u use the texblend program but go into lib folder u find the resources use photoshop or gimp or whatever. on diffuse (color), adjust the hsv to get them close to the resource and paste it onto textures, normalmaps u can just paste the resource on. it should fit perfectly. this willl help u with necseam alot. oh and its good also not to use dxt compression on ur character textures to avoid artifacts.

*master*

Really great shots everyone. Your shots are a great motivation for me to keep tweaking.

So I decided to try to write some of my own code today and even though its not very special I'm rather proud of what I came up with considering its my first attempt at hlsl :) I made a shadow/mood coloring effect and combined it into a mix between HD6's and Brodiggan Gale's postprocessing code. Here is what it does. please note this is using a enbseries.ini and effect.txt with all default values. If anyone could let me know what they think I would be a happy clam :D

I changed one variable between those two shots. the question is now how to made it not cause clipping at high values.

@ Samurai_Smartie

I tried using Photobucket and was having problems linking them here. I went to ImageShack and it's been smooth so far.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Confidence-Man
Are those bark textures your own work? I noticed them the last time too, looks really good. And of course, your preset is looking better than ever.

*sensei*

Playing with the image based lighting... Is this correct? Looks like it just brightens and desaturates everything from near to mid range. The far range has no change.

IBL off, see the tree line to the right of the character, the trees are all of similar color/brightness
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8525/8525 ... c189_h.jpg

IBL on, trees look dull
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8384/8525 ... 4d5d_h.jpg

Also, the night settings are affecting the day settings...I am using the original detection, because I have CoT. This is with 153. Just downloaded 155.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ chan

The IBL effect uses the color of the sky or general weather lighting colorization and applies it as a sort of ambient lighting to scene. Atleast that what I have experienced with the IBL effect. If this is wrong, please someone correct me if I'm wrong about this, so I won't cause any confusion with this statement.

Here are my settings with a bright themed preset though!

[IMAGEBASEDLIGHTING]
AdditiveAmountDay=0.01
AdditiveAmountNight=0.01

MultiplicativeAmountDay=0.12
MultiplicativeAmountNight=0.37

ReflectiveAmountDay=0.0
ReflectiveAmountNight=0.0

I had the ReflectiveAmountDay/Night at 0.15 and 0.13 but I thought the reflections occurred on to few objects scattered around the scene to be worth having it on, my own personal thought on the matter. And also my character and NPC hairs during day got very bright because of it and I didn't wan't to compensate with lowering or doing some overhaul of my settings at the moment.

At mid day or midnight there should be no crossing of the Day and Night settings, however around Sunrise and Sunset the two will merge and both of the Night and Day settings will affect the scene. No matter if you use the new or old Detector method.

Are you using Boris default files or are you sing HD6, ENB Evolved based files? Though I myself have not encountered that problem with any of those files so it might be some other setting with your drivers or Skyrim .ini settings.

*sensei*

Jawz,

Alright, just wanted to make sure I was seeing it as intended. The effect file I am using is based on Boris' work. I just changed the direct, ambient and sky lighting to suit. My values for IBL are low as well.

Back to tweaking everything again lol

Some shots from yesterday, before changing my lighting...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ chan

Ambientlightingcurve is something yuo should fiddle with before the ambientintensity settings is touched, I think ;)

And as my "JENB Guide Preset" is similar to yours here are some ofthe images I took for my new guide;

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Kermles

I think your second screenshot looks really quite good. I'm trying to achieve such effect with sweetfx, but lost 4-5 fps when using sweetfx color grading:

Maybe someday you share your settings :)

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram