TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Guzio

Thanks! And nice screen by the way, I can never get action shots to look good. Anyway, the code is all in my enbeffect.fx and I'm not sure you would want to replace yours with mine, but I could easily add the code to your enbeffect.fx if you uploaded it for me to edit somewhere, and then I could send it back to you with the changes made. Or if you are curious I can try to give you my weird enbeffect.fx, it's based on Jawz' mixed DNI separated awesome file (thanks Jawz!) but has some edits by me and a new postprocessing 6 based on Brodiggan Gale's improved tonemapping and hd6's PP5. I say try cause I need to make sure i can share Brodiggan Gale's code first.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have also added some new coding to my DNI files, more color commands for bloom and regular color tweaking. And I will upload them soon to my ENB resources thread after I have tested them more thoroughly. And to see if I can slim down the coding a bit as it is quite much right now :P

Code settings link -> http://pastebin.com/mwMZ2AVd

*master*

--JawZ-- wrote:I have also added some new coding to my DNI files, more color commands for bloom and regular color tweaking. And I will upload them soon to my ENB resources thread after I have tested them more thoroughly. And to see if I can slim down the coding a bit as it is quite much right now :P

Code settings link -> http://pastebin.com/mwMZ2AVd

Huzzah! Thank you! I cannot wait to test!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@mindflux - Yeah I made it, I wasn't really happy with other tree textures out there. Normal maps are a pain though.

Anyway, pics.

Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*sensei*

Looks great Confidence-Man! My initial reaction to your shots is always "... too bright" but upon reflection, they always work. Awesome work!

Just a lone internal shot (PP4 + custom code + V.155)

*sensei*

No wonder why I thought Confidence-Man's trees always looked so good :)

Here's some more pics with varied settings...experimented with a lot of bloom, contrast and AO yesterday

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Last one from me with my HD6870. Not really had time for screenshots as I've been busy tweaking to get a new update for Unreal Cinema ready before I switch GPU and start playing with higher quality settings. I have however decided to bring an old character out of retirement...

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

Beautiful screenshots everyone!

@JawZ: I'm eagerly awaiting the release of your new EWE version. Do you have an ETA on it? :)

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ tywele

Some time during this week the Skyrim weathers will be done, maybe Dawnguard DLC weathers as well as it only adds 4 or if it was 6 new weathers. Hearthfires don't anything new except for the house themselves and some other similar content. Dragonborn adds a lot more weathers to be tweaked in a whole new way so that will take a bit longer to see how to best handle them with ENB. Especially since I haven't been much in Solstheim.