TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Just a couple of random shots with the new binaries:

Hi. this is just a test. got some bugs to work out. check some different lightings and stuff.

btw. What is causing the sharp vertical line on the side of the face visible from this angle? i thought it was a feature of the old normalmap but its still there :(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ Baduk

That is most likely the cause of [Object] SubSurfaceScattering settings.

Try with increasing your SSS power settings and/or decreasing your SSS Mult settings

[OBJECT]
SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierDay=
SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierNight=
SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierInteriorDay=
SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierInteriorNight=

SubSurfaceScatteringPowerDay=
SubSurfaceScatteringPowerNight=
SubSurfaceScatteringPowerInteriorDay=
SubSurfaceScatteringPowerInteriorNight=

But also almost all meshes have a "light line" around the mesh that when for example the character have a dark background and a light emitting on the front of the character it will create this "light line/seam" around the character mesh or any other mesh. It is more noticeable in exteriors when you have a bright sky and looking through a tree or in 3rd person with your character in front of you. I do not remember the cause or how to fix at the moment though.

*sensei*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Is there a way to turn off the interior day/night separation? It breaks my current enbeffect.fx .

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ Evok99

For a fast and easy way of doing it you could go in the CK and open the edit window for every interior cell and unchecked the box next to "Enable Sky". But I myself don't recommend doing it that way. Instead change the RGB values of the horizon if you use the new detector method, or change the below the skyhorizon color to be darker. That way you will make it so it will only use the night time settings.

I have been working with this since the new detector method was first released and I have some outdated WIP files with only Night time settings but with Skies enabled. I can give you a download link to those WIP files and direct you the interiors which have the new "Only Night time" settings applied to them.

*master*

I found 2 awesome videos which can be perfectly used as references: #1 and #2

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks for those video links Tywele :)

Will add those to the "Real life photos, for ENB inspiration" in the General Gallery forum section. Or if you do it yourself ;)

*master*

I've done it myself. :D

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ok good, it's a great addition to that thread :)