TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*sensei*

del

*master*

Far327

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words, although I decided to start over because I got bored trying for a realistic look. Coincidentally I saw your screenshots on the nexus and tried out your config, it is even more amazing in motion. Very good work! I liked it so much that I am trying your enbseries.ini settings as a base for a more artistic preset that I am trying to work on, I hope that is okay! Your had a very good idea with your sky settings IMO :)

*sensei*

@confidenceman- Looks like your new config is coming together!

@symphonicjohn- Great shots and good looking config. What dragon textures are those? And which bloom are you working with if I might ask?

symphonicjohn wrote: I don't have an alt tab crash problem, but I use the tilde key before I alt tab because I would have my desktop cursor show up in game after I went back to Skyrim. You can try that and see if it helps.

Here's some from during the week...learning a little more about the settings
Hi!.
I had cursor showing up problem. didnt know about console fixing that. its a help.

I am liking how u got it looking with subsurface scattering on ur face and stuff.
One of reasons i got mine all up like it is is i was toying around with eye texture and shader property in nif i think i can compensate for it but did not figure it out so far.

Current version is 0.4b

Bryn's SPF 42

*sensei*

Flickr
Twitter

*sensei*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

have no idea what is happen at the right-bottom corner

*master*

Boris: I didn't think it was ENB just wanted to check, I think like Far said it's related to another mod, When tweaking it makes my life very difficult :(
Far327: Cheers mate, I don't live in a warm state. Live in England, But used your enb inspiration :D I still haven't found the right balance though. Have you managed to try downsampling with my config yet? would love to see it :) and lovely shots, from your far off enb, would it be possible to try your dof please :)
Jawz: Think I will also try windowed mode from now on for tweaking if it stops the crashing out, Thank you :)
Symphonicjohn: I have the cursor also but just chose to ignore it :P But thanks for letting me know how to stop it.
Confidence-man: Beautiful as always, I Look to you for inspiration :mrgreen: .
Dpeasant: Love the bloom is it tweaked?

I'm sure I had more to ask/say but catching up on here is hard with all that goes on :P

Kermles wrote:Far327

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words, although I decided to start over because I got bored trying for a realistic look. Coincidentally I saw your screenshots on the nexus and tried out your config, it is even more amazing in motion. Very good work! I liked it so much that I am trying your enbseries.ini settings as a base for a more artistic preset that I am trying to work on, I hope that is okay! Your had a very good idea with your sky settings IMO :)

http://imageshack.us/a/img402/2687/2013030700012.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img716/3093/2013030700010.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img836/1058/2013030700007.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img692/7886/2013030700004.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img42/3931/2013030700001.jpg
Those look fantastic Kermles, that's the kind of look I've been trying to achieve, but I have no idea how.
Its that soft, artistic, muted almost clay like look. Very similar to opethfeldt's ENB. I love it. How is this done?
Right now I'm using The Wilds ENB and I love it, but THIS is the look I want.
Can somebody help me? Any suggestions? Tweaks, downloads, anything?