TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

dpeasant
Very pleasing color tones, moody but not too desaturated, just perfect.

Gionight
Agree 100% regarding 0.155, it's a work of art. Really good to see you around too.

Boris
I wonder how should those complaining about sun rays want them to look? Maybe some configuration settings would be useful, but apart from that, I think they look very realistic when compared to the fake sun glare look most games have.

*master*

To anyone who downloaded my file, new version with fixed default values that look close to vanilla processing is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1rutz3en1n0ktoh

Please give this new file a try if you thought the last one was messed up.

*sensei*

@Kermles - Thanks for the share. I think one would have to build a new config or do a lot of tweaking to fit these into a config they are using. Have tried the ones from JawZ with similar results as these pics. I'm using an older enbeffect file now, but I don't know if they really get outdated with new enb versions

With my current enbeffect file

Your new one with fixed default values that look close to vanilla processing

*master*

Hmm that is strange, something is wrong... I generated a new enbseries.ini and it was very close to vanilla looking... would you mind posting your enbseries.ini? It would help me fix the bug. And thanks for trying it out, sorry that it is not working for you. Clearly this was a necessary exercise before a real release! :)

edit: or did you mean that is a issue with Jawz files in general and not my post processing?

Comparison screens from my testing of the fixed file... Right is vanilla, left is my file. Ignore the console haha

ImageImage

Image Image

Image Image

*master*

I did some testing with other peoples enbseries.ini; far off enb, project matso, saltr enb, and some others. Most of them worked fine, the ones that looked messed up were not because of my file, for instance with saltr enb and my file, when I checked usevanillapostprocessing it still looked similar to when my postprocessing was active. I also tested with different postprocessing methods and it still looked weird. However when I turn usevanillaobjectsprocessing on it looks mostly correct.

So I guess lesson learned, if you are using a heavily modified enbeffect.fx with your enbseries.ini then my file and other enbeffect.fx's will not work right without some configuration, however it can look just fine too, it all depends on your values in your current enbeffect.fx and enbseries.ini. For instance far327's and Matso's enbseries.ini looked quite good with no editing of my file needed. Thanks for letting me know symphonicjohn, I guess you cannot always just swap the files out, it will require some reconfiguring in some cases. I hope this does not put people off from trying my file in the future, hopefully it is still worth a try for some people, but this is good to know. ;)

*master*

@Modd31: This looks hilarious! :D

@JawZ: I'm missing your progress of your ENB weather extended mod. ^^ I'm waiting since you said you would finish the update in the week I asked. Just aksing how is it going now? :)

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*sensei*

Mindflux>>>
Hello Mindflux glad to see you too my friend :) I saw your WIP pics and really was impressed .
Here is some shots made them while tweaking 0.155v, really nothing special composition wise, just haven't time to make an epic ones :)
All pics from ENB 0.155v

Imagejpg[/img][/url]

[url=httpjpg/][img]httpus/photo/my-images/35/tesv2013031721112246

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gionight
Thanks, I think I'm never going to finish my preset :D Simply too busy with everything else, haven't even had time to fire up Skyrim recently.

A gorgeous selection of pretty pictures as is to be expected - hard to pick a favourite, but maybe this one, a really striking striking shot and pretty un-Skyrim:

Hope your family's doing fine, friend!

*sensei*

@Gionight - Still impressive for no epic ones :P

*sensei*

Gio! Great shots, man. Can't wait to try your config(whenever that may be) but it's looking pretty balanced to me :p

This one I like especially..