TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Brilliant Cheers Far :) Really appreciate you taking the time out to do that and of course your input. I've tweaked fire a few times but when i revert settings back it's all back to red lol, but I've fixed again. also lowered the AO intensity so the middle of trees aren't as dark. not sure why your shadows are so dark though, all my shadows are visible through. are you using sweetfx?

Bottom two are with fixed fire.

Gionight: good to see you back bud, nice shots :) looking forward to see what you can do with v1.55
Saltr: looks great, are you still tweaking with COT?
symphonicjohn: I'd love to see your brunette char with some colour in her cheeks :) could you take a snap with increase saturation if possible please?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@EVO - My shadows are darker probably because of my skryimprefs shadow settings. I've done some heavy tweaking there. Some stuff I wasn't even 100% sure what it would change... lol! :D But yeah, I could try again with more standardized shadow settings... Your config looks great though! The shadows in your last few pics seem a bit blurry on the trees. You shadows were crisp before. Don't you just hate shadows? They are an F-ing pain to get just right!!!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Great shots everyone. I'm losing steam.

Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*master*

far327 wrote:@EVO - My shadows are darker probably because of my skryimprefs shadow settings. I've done some heavy tweaking there. Some stuff I wasn't even 100% sure what it would change... lol! :D But yeah, I could try again with more standardized shadow settings... Your config looks great though! The shadows in your last few pics seem a bit blurry on the trees. You shadows were crisp before. Don't you just hate shadows? They are an F-ing pain to get just right!!!
Thanks :) realised what it was slipped a 0 in on shadow blur range so it was set to 80 rather than 8, phew :) haha I had a look into the skyrim prefs a few times but I'm sure it's why my detail distance is crappy.

Need someone with amazing shadows and superb detail distance to share their prefs ;) Anyone ?

Confidence-man Doesn't look like you've lost anything to me, Brilliant as always, love the sky on the second shot.

Oh apologies btw didn't mean to post 1080 screenies, for some reason it changed from the usual size :/

*master*

Confidence man, your shots are still some of the best out there to me, don't give up!

Evo, your shots are so realistic it looks like some game engine 2 generations ahead to me. I do not understand how you do it, haha :)

For anyone who downloaded my postprocessing file or is interested, a newer version is posted in the user effects section, I have also made it compatible with fallout 3/new vegas. If someone who tries it could give me feedback on it that would be most appreciated :)

*sensei*

@EvoFq3o0 - More great pics with realistic environments.
Yeah, she can have a little color in her cheeks when she's standing next to a fire indoors :P

@Confidence-Man - No losing steam with you, those pics are great. I especially like the second one with the fire and smoke in the background. Nice setting up of that shot.

*sensei*

Thank you for the comments, guys :)

*master*

symphonicjohn wrote:Image
=> What Armor is this?

*master*

ENBSeries wrote:Does anyone have issues with latest patch update which happen few hours ago for Steam version of the game? I don't see anything wrong yet, but you all know what kind of the player i am.
I installed WARZONES and Immersive Patrols yesterday before starting Skyrim the first time. Had to realize that the Patch was installed and that SKSE wasn't running anymore. After installing new SKSE Version I could run Skyrim. It just crashed during first load, but after that I could load my last saved Game and run around without Problems. I ported to the WARZONES-Test-Battlefield and the many Soldiers and Dragon wasn't any Problem, too. All I ve seen there where no Problems with new Skyrim Patch and ENB (Unreal Cinema ENB)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

EvoFq3o0, great shots you have

Confidence-Man, fantastic, don't give up now :)

Still tweaking CoT