TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Confidence man, your shots are still some of the best out there to me, don't give up!

Evo, your shots are so realistic it looks like some game engine 2 generations ahead to me. I do not understand how you do it, haha :)

For anyone who downloaded my postprocessing file or is interested, a newer version is posted in the user effects section, I have also made it compatible with fallout 3/new vegas. If someone who tries it could give me feedback on it that would be most appreciated :)

*sensei*

@EvoFq3o0 - More great pics with realistic environments.
Yeah, she can have a little color in her cheeks when she's standing next to a fire indoors :P

@Confidence-Man - No losing steam with you, those pics are great. I especially like the second one with the fire and smoke in the background. Nice setting up of that shot.

*sensei*

Thank you for the comments, guys :)

*master*

symphonicjohn wrote:Image
=> What Armor is this?

*master*

ENBSeries wrote:Does anyone have issues with latest patch update which happen few hours ago for Steam version of the game? I don't see anything wrong yet, but you all know what kind of the player i am.
I installed WARZONES and Immersive Patrols yesterday before starting Skyrim the first time. Had to realize that the Patch was installed and that SKSE wasn't running anymore. After installing new SKSE Version I could run Skyrim. It just crashed during first load, but after that I could load my last saved Game and run around without Problems. I ported to the WARZONES-Test-Battlefield and the many Soldiers and Dragon wasn't any Problem, too. All I ve seen there where no Problems with new Skyrim Patch and ENB (Unreal Cinema ENB)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

EvoFq3o0, great shots you have

Confidence-Man, fantastic, don't give up now :)

Still tweaking CoT

*sensei*

@SiSaSyco - The armor is Lustmord Vampire Armor http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25852
That is my main character and she's a vampire so it works well. I guess it will work for any character though. It also has a few add-ons that can be enchanted which is cool 8-)

Don't know if this is the right part of the forum to ask... Sorry if its not :P

I don't speak a word of Russian to ask Krista or whoever about where and if these armours canbe downloaded at all please?

listed here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1724&start=100

*sensei*

@confidence-man - hope you don't give up, looks great, you should release it

@dpeseant - said it before, say it again, really liking the uniqueness of your config. Looks great!

@saltr - I don't envy you tweaking for CoT, I gave that one up a long time ago. Hope it pans out for you.

A few more shots of my current play-through, the wolf one just made me laugh.

*sensei*