TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

@dpeasant- Looks great! Your config seems to be really taking shape :)

@symphonicjohn- Whoa, what is that thing?? Is that from SkyMoMod? or Dragonborn dlc?? I just updated my SkyMoMod from v9 to v12 but I haven't seen anything like that creature from the black lagoon :p

*sensei*

@joey4track - Yeah that's from Dragonborn. I also thought of the creature from the black lagoon when I saw it. I still haven't finished Dragonborn, haven't liked it that much...too many bugs even for a Bethesda game :lol:

*sensei*

@symphonicjohn - looking good! Liking the dragon shots. I have Dragonborn but have not delved into it all that much yet.

*sensei*

@Dinkledorf - Thanks, it seems I always have a finger near the tilde key to stop the action at the right time :P
I really like your pics of your characters and the armor, especially the first one with the light hitting it just the right way. There is a depth to the textures that I'm always trying to achieve. But I have found some armors and clothing render better than others when it comes to having a depth to them. Also the right lighting helps too :)

*sensei*

I haven't even finished Dawnguard...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Dinkledorf, what really bothers me is that i just can't keep the same style with different weather, day, night, location types. Like yours second shot.

Want this

especially this one (it reminds me to an old LOTR movie from 1978)

And then get this

Thalmor embassy is the farthest i've done :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oh man. This thread is moving on WAY too fast. Being away for a while and you have to read up on 60 pages or so. Currently I'm on page 900 or something.

Been playing some Assassins Creed 3 lately, the game looks awesome, I can only imagine how it would look with ENB, What's the story on ENB and AC3? If there IS a story that is.

Been playing around with sweetfx on different games, I needed something simple to play with :)

Anyways. Been struggling with my brightness problem, I don't know if I have solved it now. But I will post a new upload in my signature, so check it out, and let me know if the brightness is fixed.. Anyways, here's a few screens of my new character and the area around riften.

Oh, first screen shows my extremly ugly shadows. I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. Distance is set to 6000 and primary and secondary resolutions is set to 4096. And it still looks like shit. I know this has been up a thousand times before, but what am I missing here?

And now on to the good stuff using my BETA 117, which you can try out here

Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB 117

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Does anyone still have T.A.Z's lighting esp? I went to the download link that TAZ posted, but it's dead.

I really want it!

*master*

@evok99: This ENB is using it I think

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Long time no shots, so... some boring Riverwood things.

Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop