Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

I don't know what to say really. As I have no idea why it looks different on your machines than on mine. There's really nothing I can do to fix it, as I only have my own machine to work on (I'm actually testing on two PCs). I'm sorry guys, check your mods, your brightness settings and your skyrimprefs.ini

Maybe try setting ForceFakeVideocard=false to true? I don't know

And Benjanini I need to check out my Beta 75 again if you say it is better :)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Preset can't look different at same conditions, so something with the game mods changed.

Well like I said, I have no other visual mods, and just to be sure I disabled all mods and still no change. All files from the zip are copied over. It's weird how the same settings can have different results. :)

I tried forcefakevideocard, but that darkened the screen and the bright "haze" was still washing out everything. My in game gamma is in the center, lowering it all the way improved things a little but not much.

One thing I noticed was that right when a game loads, the scene is OK, but slowly everything starts to brighten up until it reaches it's setting I guess. What setting in what file is doing that? If I tweak that one, it might help since everything looks about perfect early on in it's "brightening process".

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Interesting. Cause on my game it starts very dark, and then very slowly brightn's up to my settings.. so what's exactly is going on here I don't know.

My Skyrim ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Inertial changes is happen because i did the code which smoothly interpolate night/day values against some bugs because of weather change. When game is loaded or changes between scenes occur, transition also happen. If i remember, Oyama asked to do the fix for his issue and that's a solution i choosed. There is no way to change anything, except to ask me to decrease interpolation time.

Well I took some screens of the progression after a game load, starting with the darkest to where it stops. If I could tweak this, then it'd be great, but if it's part of the system it sounds like I'm boned.

I so want to get this working, the shots were beatiful XD

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Check out GUI variables of day/night interpolator, if it's fading together with screen, it's the "problem" i mentioned in the previous post. I'll do shorter fading time in next version, may be it still be ok.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have released my mod. And then I just hope that everything is fine and dandy, which it properbly isn't.. But we'll see..

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29775

It's also in my signature

My Skyrim ENB

CONGRATS man! its been a long process but you've got the best enb out there i believe!! Welldone

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

benjanini61: Thank you my trusted fan :D It means alot, even though you like the 75 Beta better than the actual release :)

My Skyrim ENB