TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

to please everybody , every enb need more than 10 version . :lol: :lol: :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

maload wrote:to please everybody , every enb need more than 10 version . :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's sad but it's true. There's a reason why ENB is so personal, because it's tweaked to the users preferences. You'll always find no matter what you do someone who downloads it will always change something about it to suit their taste.

Only reason I even use Nexus is just as an easy download link. I really just don't care for the people there anymore. I'll be polite, as always, but I'm not going out of my way to please everyone.

Don't like it? Don't use it.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*sensei*

@ far327
It's like the people there treat a mod there like some sort of product, as if the modder need to tend to every person's need. Forget Nexus, enjoy what you make, no wonder I couldn't care less about releasing my ENB. It'll end up being a chore. People sent me quite some nasty PMs because I wouldn't release mine, apparently I'm being selfish for not releasing my ENB there..... like I ever want to, at this point.

@ saltr
Tonemapping! Really smooth stuff ;) ;)

@ JawZ
I have some really cool shots when I started to test your EWE mod, and it's really easy to tweak skies and weather now. You are a genius, mate :) :)

Flickr
Twitter

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ZeroKing;

Please do share them, if you want to that is ;) Thanks a bunch, and that was one of the things I was hoping I succeeded in doing ;) I have the newest EWE Alpha almost ready for release I just need to change the cloud layers to fit the my weather changes a bit better. Had some Cloud Layer rendering problems so had to start over with the clouds, hopefully the rendering issue won't come back as I haven't found the issue causing it in the first place :|

But while making a total mess out of the clouds it also created dynamic cloud formation changes, which looked kind of neat :lol:

hi all,

im speechless about all the great enb-settings here and the work that must stand behind.

i returned to skyrim and found an old backup of an enb setting, i dont know who was the creator. i like the the feeling of it so i want to stay at this present. My question so far:

can i simply take over the enbseries.ini - settings to the new v.157 and the enb works as former?
are there some more "guides" out for tweaking the present then the ressources of jawz - or is the trail and error method the better way (to learn the enb)?
if you talking about "tweaking your enb" means that first time the ini-file or the other effect files?

thanks

ps: im new here, so excuse me, if this is not the right topic for my questions (also english is not my native language - so maybe its bad).

Artists,

My name is Rafael. Brazilian and passionate about the game Skyrim.
In relation to MODs, make my own modifications according to my enjoyment.
Never posted anything on the nexus and not here. I like the visual vanilla and my mission has always been to let him better. My ENB is based on that.
I walk every day here to enjoy the images that I see. All are to be congratulated!

I would like to make a special request for the Gionight like to improve my SSAO, okay?

Master, you could get your current setup in:

[SSAO_SSIL]
UseIndirectLighting=true
UseComplexIndirectLighting=true
UseComplexAmbientOcclusion=true
SamplingQuality=2
SamplingPrecision=1
SamplingRange=0.5
FadeFogRangeDay=50.0
FadeFogRangeNight=50.0
FadeFogRangeInteriorDay=25.0
FadeFogRangeInteriorNight=25.0
SizeScale=0.25
SourceTexturesScale=0.25
FilterQuality=2
FilterType=1
AOAmount=1.0
AOAmountInterior=1.0
ILAmount=1.0
ILAmountInterior=1.0
AOMixingType=1
AOMixingTypeInterior=1
AOIntensity=1.0
AOIntensityInterior=1.0
AOType=1

I thank you and apologize for my bad english if I'm being inconvenient ...

A big hug

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

slyzz wrote:i returned to skyrim and found an old backup of an enb setting, i dont know who was the creator. i like the the feeling of it so i want to stay at this present. My question so far:

can i simply take over the enbseries.ini - settings to the new v.157 and the enb works as former?
are there some more "guides" out for tweaking the present then the ressources of jawz - or is the trail and error method the better way (to learn the enb)?
if you talking about "tweaking your enb" means that first time the ini-file or the other effect files?
Depending on how old it is it may need interior settings updating. Generally, as a personal rule of thumb, I set the interior settings the same as the night settings and then work from there. You should look at using an updated enbeffect.fx file with interior settings aswell though it takes a bit of work setting it up with an existing ENB profile.
Last edited by Unreal Warfare on 05 Apr 2013, 00:05, edited 4 times in total.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

slyzz wrote:hi all,

im speechless about all the great enb-settings here and the work that must stand behind.

i returned to skyrim and found an old backup of an enb setting, i dont know who was the creator. i like the the feeling of it so i want to stay at this present. My question so far:

thanks

ps: im new here, so excuse me, if this is not the right topic for my questions (also english is not my native language - so maybe its bad).
If you use an old enbseries.ini file for a newer version of ENB you have to adjust all the new settings that were introduced in new versions. Every setting that existed before will be alright.
Tweaking ENB primarily means tweaking the enbeffect.fx and enbseries.ini file.

Whats your native language? Perhaps someone can help you via PM in your native language then. ;)

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

This thread goes by way too fast.. I'm only at page 910 or something now.. phew!

I've been very silent lately. But I did complete both uncharted 3 and tomb raider, so that's good :)

Here's a few from my Beta 119, around riverwood as usual. I'm planing on during a werewolf playthrough, so I want the moon to be very present and scary.

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*master*

I think your moon is way too white and strong glowing. You can't make out details anymore. Better contrast to the moon would make it more scary I think.

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB