TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

ZeroKing, thanks

Last edited by saltr on 05 Apr 2013, 03:56, edited 2 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Last edited by Unreal Warfare on 04 Apr 2013, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*sensei*

Gionight
Absolutely breathtaking.

Unreal Warfare
So crisp and sharp!!

So here's my first real attempt on creating my own preset...
Any feedback is appreciated, but be gentle lol!

The obligatory "chic pic"!

*master*

Great shots all! I'm still enjoying all the screenies but haven't had much time to tweak myself (or taken time to comment much). Still, I love visiting the site just to see what you're all up to as enjoy the show.

Just one from latest tweaks as found part of my problem (my foray into adaptation attempts--it didn't go so well).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

And couple with different effect. I just can't resist to this cartoonish look.

@Gionight

Can I say your pictures are epic now? :mrgreen:

I seriously don't know how many of you get such clear, dense, deep and smooth images with no jagged edges without using some form of supersampling. The only way I've ever been able to get skyrim to look like that was by enhancing or overriding the in game AA with 4xSSAA (ATI) or 4xSSAA & 4xSGSSA (NIVIDIA) (never successfully downsampled though, my monitor(s) don't seem to like it).

I feel like I need to goto tweaking school or something, I've been at it for over a year and was starting to get a really good preset going when a flood washed my PC away and by the time I got another one skyrim had gone from 1.5 to 1.8 and the preset I was working on now looks terrible (backed up on portable drive with skyrim ini's and graphics drivers settings), I blame all those skyrim 'memory optimizations', either that or something in my new PC or monitor is really broken :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Confidence man: Love your screenshots. There's something VERY real about these screenshots. Keep it up! You planing on releasing this?

joey4track: where did you get this moon?

Boris: I won't comment on this one :)

Unreal: You should post more landscape shots like this one. Stunning!

Rubber-De-Flubber: where did you get this grass texture from?

CruNcher: Thanks for the zero point software concern :) Which Wolf texture is this?

far327: That aspect ratio looks amazing for screenshots! Did you just crop your images?

Dinkledorf: A very cinematic shot this! Perfect framing!. How did you get the dof to kick in when the character is not in the center? Which dof are you useing?

Gionight: Oh lord stanley! How is your screenshots even possible? I'm speachless!

Unreal Warfare: Love this image! Maybe one of the most atmospheric images I have seen here

insomnia_jt: This looks awesome!

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

valks666 wrote:@Gionight

Can I say your pictures are epic now? :mrgreen:

I seriously don't know how many of you get such clear, dense, deep and smooth images with no jagged edges without using some form of supersampling. The only way I've ever been able to get skyrim to look like that was by enhancing or overriding the in game AA with 4xSSAA (ATI) or 4xSSAA & 4xSGSSA (NIVIDIA) (never successfully downsampled though, my monitor(s) don't seem to like it).
Combination of Sparse-Grid Supersampling and image resize. You can avoid Supersampling with high enough downsample.

Also anyone know why forum logs me out immediately after logging in when using Firefox? I have to use chrome for posting comments.

@thepointis

Looks like a need a good quality monitor that can downsample, anyone feel like sharing their monitor models? (Gionight and Oyama in particular I'd really like to know :geek: )

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kalicola
Wolf texture, i think it's from this: Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3621

valks666
Not sure what you expect, all my shots are taken at 1280x720, no mambo-jambo AA, skyrim at default high settings (only change uGridsToLoad=7), i'm not quite sure but i think that most of the textures are not 2K (always download lite or medium something), use only enbAA and sweetFX default values for AA and sharpening.

It's clean enough for my eye :)

Last edited by saltr on 05 Apr 2013, 12:40, edited 1 time in total.