TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

@ --JawZ--

That is sooo ironic, thats the new one I'm using right now the S27A950D, does yours pass the lagom LCD tests for sharpness and clock phase? If so mine is faulty...

And yes DNI seperated like that would give more flexibility for tweaking which = want :D

@saltr

BTW your screenshot are great as well, I'm not even game to post any of mine in this thread, unless you guys want to look at ugly jaggies and off colours ;)
Last edited by valks666 on 05 Apr 2013, 15:00, edited 2 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Confidence-Man
Thanks

--JawZ--
Yours files are too too tooo much for me :) (in a good way). I'm just trying to get what i want with minimal variables.

Here is one, think it looks ok.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The clock and phase is alright, but I do have a bit too high sharpness according to those images over at lagom.

I can send you a copy of my display settings in txt file along with a good gamma tool I found when searching for calibration images. To see if it helps your clock and phase anything I mean.

I'm working on implementing it to all my commands inside the mixed enbeffect.fx now. When it's done I will post a download link for it. But if you have some other .fx file I can tell you how to implement the new DNI separation to those commands or I could do it for you, either way is fine by me :)

EDIT;

It's not a competition thread you know ;) it's a thread to share ones settings and if asked get help with to make a better looking preset ;)

saltr;

hehe thanks :P Nice picture there with the bloom effect on the cloud and the ambient lighting on the character :)

@--JawZ--

That would be a great help thanks :D

I have only done windows calibrations by eye so far (slight improvement), and as a weird side note, I found that uninstalling the monitor drivers helped get rid of some of my oversharpening :shock:

I was going to post some screens after I got my PC (I'm assuming its the monitor) issues sorted. It's frustrating because my old PC using the early versions of skyrim had much better visuals than I have now with my fancy new expensive machine, its frustrating!

*sensei*

@ConfidenceMan - thanks for the comment, I appreciate it. I am quite sure that the DoF I am using is from K ENB which has the ability to offset the focal point of its DoF, quite handy! Your screenies and config are quite awesome BTW. Looking forward to a release so I can dissect it, lol. :D

*sensei*

ZeroKing>>>
Thanks mate , I am actually like your work as much , really Great work on all your presets and I think there is no need for you to have my ENB :P

Confidence-Man>>>
Mostly 0.155v

Yersinia79>>>
Thank you Yersinia :)

CruNcher>>>
Glad that you like it my friend :) I am taking shots with uGrids=9 and Reflection with Skylighting turn on and maxed out, SSAO scaling at 0.8 just forgot to rise it to 1 :)
With default uGrids=5 and Reflection turned off without any crazy grass mods I can play at a smoothly 60 fps , now with 0.155v I can easily rise uGrids to 7 and stay in comfortable 50-60fps zone , but it became possible only when I pushed to a min in-game actor fade slider, I don't care about it that much, even my last pictures set was made with this simple but at least for me effective trick .

Guzio>>>
Thank you my friend and I hop you are joking about that
I will no longer put any pictures here
Everyone needs to be involved in this community and you have no choice as you are part of it too :)
I uploaded this pictures set with few additional pics but they are only at 1680x1050 my monitor's native res :(
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|958p1 ... 141116|0|0

Symphonicjohn>>>
Thank you sir, really glad you enjoying it.
Can't wait to see what you will achieve in a future, and wish you good luck with your work.

Oyama>>>
Thank you Kyo .

saltr>>>
It's changing with every ENB version, and no I am not using anything other than tree texture replacers .

--JawZ-->>>
Thank you my friend for kind words, I really appreciate your opinion and proud to hear it from such a pro ENB tweaker and in addition one of the most helpful, responsive and positive person around here :)

Trixma>>>
Nice to meet you Rafael and welcome to our Forum.
First of all I am not a master it's only my hobby and nothing more .
I am using quite standard SSAO settings :
UseIndirectLighting=true
UseComplexIndirectLighting=true
UseComplexAmbientOcclusion=true
SamplingQuality=0
SamplingRange=0.4
FadeFogRangeDay=20.0
FadeFogRangeNight=18.0
SizeScale=0.8
SourceTexturesScale=0.8
FilterQuality=0
FilterType=0
AOAmount=0.74
AOAmountInterior=0.84
ILAmount=0.8
ILAmountInterior=1.4
AOMixingType=2
AOmixingTypeInterior=2
AOIntensity=0.5
AOIntensityInterior=0.8
AOType=1
SamplingPrecision=0
FadeFogRangeInteriorDay=1.0
FadeFogRangeInteriorNight=1.0

BTW your English is quite good, actually it's better than mine :)

Insomnia_jt>>>
Thank you very much :)

Valks666>>>
You definitely can't do it....
Oh come on I am joking , thanks mate for positive feedback ;)

Kalicola>>>
Thank you my friend and I really glad too see that you are still strong and as always with a perfect eyesight and taste :)

Wanny>>>
I would paraphrase your statement
Gionight wins this thread
. to... Everyone wins in this Thread even passive members with guests :)

And as always Great Work from All of You!!!

>>> Gionight

Hahaha ... Thank you my friend. Keep your beautiful work! xD

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

saltr wrote:CruNcher, --JawZ--
Give a chance to a unsharp masking to get clean bloom. I was pleasantly surprised.

Confidence-Man
I will say nothing to that.
What mod for trees?
Thx saltr but i want to try to keep a very good ratio between Performance and Visual Fidelity thus why i also don't use Downsampling or extreme Resampling for now only Sparse Grid Supersampling for now i could run a Sharpen pass but i can include that any time, btw i don't use bloom either ;)
Though thx to Boris his awesome optimization work that shifted someway now, though dunno yet how much also if you keep in mind that new effects like reflections ad some overhead again :)
Gionight wrote:ZeroKing>>>
Thanks mate , I am actually like your work as much , really Great work on all your presets and I think there is no need for you to have my ENB :P

CruNcher>>>
Glad that you like it my friend :) I am taking shots with uGrids=9 and Reflection with Skylighting turn on and maxed out, SSAO scaling at 0.8 just forgot to rise it to 1 :)
With default uGrids=5 and Reflection turned off without any crazy grass mods I can play at a smoothly 60 fps , now with 0.155v I can easily rise uGrids to 7 and stay in comfortable 50-60fps zone , but it became possible only when I pushed to a min in-game actor fade slider, I don't care about it that much, even my last pictures set was made with this simple but at least for me effective trick .
Could i reask about your GPU Power, on which final resolution is this 60 fps render result based ? :)

and could you show a shoot of your setup with a 1st Person scene maybe Interactive Play not a prepared style shoot :)

And did you realize that you have a lot of left aliasing in some of your posted shoots or did you tried to improve this by now or is it still happening from time to time based on the camera angle ?

you can also PM me this if you don't want to show such shoots in public as an awesome Artist you are :)

@Confidence-Man

The newest results look great at least for this TOD in them :)

No Burnouts anymore, though Skin color is a little strange :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

first steps on the way to an own enb

dawn over riverwood

morning fog

*blah-blah-blah maniac*