TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gionight;

Pro ENB tweaker huh, maybe if I would just sit down with a preset and tweak it and not do all kinds of things that pops-up in my head instead :lol: But seriously thanks and you're welcome you really deserve some good input from users when you post such amazing looking pictures :) I try to be at least and that seems to have worked good so far :)

slyzz;

I like the particle fog you have in the second picture, I like it when the particle fog stands out a bit like that even if it by some people looks unrealistic ;)

saltr;

When I first looked at the 2nd picture I thought it was a big hand that pointed at your character :P Anyway great capture on both of them :)

And now after a long coding session (longer than I thought) I have made every command (almost) to have the new Exterior Night/Day and Interior Night/Day separation :) I also reorganized the files so the PP methods are at the top instead of the bottom of the tweak section, easier for ENB Beginners I would think. I also removed bloom colorization for the Vanilla bloom as it didn't function as I wanted it too, you can still achieve the same look with either enabling #define COMBINE_BLOOM or #define DIFFUSE_BLOOM and just fiddle around with the Bloom Colorization options and not the Diffuse options. There is still a tweakable Vanilla bloom setting but only for intensity. I also slimmed down the coding, previous Mixed enbeffect.fx file had 1440 lines of code this new file has 1361 and the tweak section has a better layout now, in my opinion. It might not sound as a lot of work but it involved a lot of trial and error with the changes and I'm not an experienced coder either so who cares if it goes fast ;)

The things I have not added the new Day/Night separation to are the following;

#define ENABLE_LETTERBOX_BARS - It has the old DNI, I don't see the point in having Day Night separation for interiors here.
#define ENABLE_VIGNETTE - It has the old DNI, I don't see the point in having Day Night separation for interiors here. Though this might be useful to have and will add it if it gets requested.
#define ENABLE_SEPIATONE - It has the old DNI, I don't see the point in having Day Night separation for interiors here. Though this might be useful to have and will add it if it gets requested.
#define ENABLE_GRAIN - It has the old DNI, I don't see the point in having Day Night separation for interiors here. Though this might be useful to have and will add it if it gets requested.

#define USE_HSV_EQUALIZER - My energy ran out here, that's the only reason for it :P Will add in the new Day/Night separation tomorrow or later on at least.

Download link -> http://www.mediafire.com/?00vocete7zdh4lv

I do suggest downloading and installing Notepad++ to view the enbeffect.fx file and your other .fx files as well. And enable the C language layout.

1. Locate the Language bar inside Notepad++
2. Go down to the letter C in the Language drop down window.
3. Select the first letter C without any other symbol, you should know have a color coded layout with + signs to your left which you can hide and show parts of the code. Make it a lot easier to go through files as huge as mine ;)

And with that said I say good night all, because my head is screaming "go to sleep you damn idiot" :lol:

Hi everyone, I just thought I would drop in to share a little mod I've been working on. It aims to add 3D clouds to the game to create that 'blanket of clouds' look at high altitude. Here are a few of my best shots with it so far.

@Soolie

Whoa :shock:

Your definitely onto something here, what do they look like from the ground?

Like this

Soolie

the clouds look so damn good - great work.

--JawZ--

good timing with the new enbeffect file, will make my further steps easier - thank you

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Soolie;

Finally it's been thought of :D I was thinking about doing something like that but had no idea how or where to do it. Great work wit that mod, and that is what I call a good atmospheric picutre set ;)

How did you do anyway, alter weathers and added them as cloud layers, or...? I'm personally working on a weather that will enhance a couple of ENB features for the better and it will cover everything so It would be good to know of any incompatibilities so I could do a workaround if possible.

slyzz

Your welcome I hope it will :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Soolie
When your mod will be almost finished, e-mail me notification, i'd like to check how it's rendered by game and if possible to apply lighting and shadows. Almost all similar visualizations have artifacts like visibile planes without volumetric look, but may be i can solve them partially.

--JawZ--

I'm sorry, but more questions incoming:
yor new enbeffects.fx

#if (POSTPROCESS==2)
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//POSTPROCESS v2 by ENB, modified by JawZ

//EXTERIOR DAY
float2 EAdaptationMinV2Ext = float2 ( 0.1, 0.1 ); // Determines the lowest amount the Adaptation will adjust the brightness.
all other PP# have the night, day comment, is this just missing at PP2 (PP4 too) or can i only adjust exterior day settings or means float2 EAdaptationMinV2Ext = float2 ( 0.1, 0.1 ) night, day?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Just some pics around Riverwood.

Flickr Gallery