TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Hello guys, I have to many screens to post here, so I decided to make a video showing the ENB on and off, like a comparison.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLoE5wtI ... e=youtu.be

The set of configs is the Unreal Cinema by Unreal Warfare.

In the end of the video I put some screenshots. If isn't to ask to much, If you like don't need to subscribe only like the video and post a comment with a suggestion or whatever ;) .

*sensei*

Great screenshots everyone. I like seeing all the pics on here and all the varying styles :)

@Zephyros - Yeah, how much of a difference Skyrim is with ENB. And it doesn't hurt when you have a great preset like Unreal Cinema ;)

Started another config which I like better. It is Project ENB with a little K-ENB and JAWZ' settings for EWE

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Flickr Gallery

Doesn't really compare to everyone's amazing shots but its just something I thought was cool, especially for anime fans. Using Seasons of Skyrim tribute version :).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Nice shots on this page everyone :)

And I'm glad my EWE mod is being used and apparently adapted :lol:

*master*

Gionight: Gionight Gionight Gionighttt!!! Another stunning set of images, to be honest I didn't expect anything less :)
Confidence-man: I wish you'd post more shots, I want to see more :D
Kermles: It's really amazing what you have done, I tried to use your effect file but have a mass of bright white everywhere, and tone down everything possible to no avail.

Right so here's a photo dump, all slightly different. Now have a 3rd preset I'm fiddling with :roll: Sorry but there's 60....there was more but only 60 links per post.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Evo
Those exteriors are already amazing.
Yep, Kermles's is impressive and really promising.
Try combine it with my bloom file from K, including dpeasant's bloom saturation code, maybe you'll find it usefull, who knows ?
Also, compensating side effects from the PP via bloom.xyz for some of the passes is quite possible and interesting.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*sensei*

@EvoFq3o0 - Great pics, you can tell a few were from various tweaks :P Also some nice night shots to go along with your always great daytime shots :)

@Unreal Warfare - Also Great pics and great style

far327 wrote:
BLVCKMAGIC wrote:@far327 Hey, I'm new here and was wondering where I can find your Far Off ENB. I searched for it but it seems as if you have removed it from The Nexus. Or is it not out for use? If it is out, could you please tell me where I can DL it at. :)
I left nexus. I was crushed by the "nexus barrel of monkeys"... They first took my passion, then my creativity. They were trying to take soul... So I had to get out! I simply don't have the time to keep up with all the requests.

I will be hosting from my blog. Please watch for it tomorrow as I have the day off and should be able to move all of my downloads there.

http://faroffmods.wordpress.com/

To anyone who may of been offended by my nexus monkey comment. EAT A BANANA!!
Bookmarked! I was so sad when I went to Nexus and couldn't find your ENB.