TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

All my previous DNI enbeffect.fx files will be updated. Boris, HD6, Mixed and MTichenor's as well ;)

Pretty weird effect I achieved with the new Bloom Colorization. I am using exaggerated values here so don't worry about it looking like this whenever you turn that feature on ;) With it's default values you won't even notice that you turned it on until you change the values for it.

Here it is with the default values

And here it is when I turned it off, if you notice any difference it's a very minor difference which I will ignore :P

*sensei*

These are all with EWE...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

joey4track;

Didn't know it could look so good :P I espescially like how the water turned out during the sunrise pictures :)

Saltr;

The second picture had good colors in it :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Great shots everyone !
A new bunch.

Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

As always, very nice shots.

Current im playing around with the effect-settings and palettes. Its just playing to understand better, who the settings work - so no pictures :lol: i don wanna make me feel bad in comparsion to this awesome shots/settings here.

But i have a design-question: who do you guys design your enbs from scratch? Do you have pictures (paintings, photos, films - whatever) as a reference for the feeling you want? (my reference is a bladerunner/games of thorns mix).

How do i build an enb in the right way? I tend to start with the enbeffect.fx (and an unmodified enbseries.ini) and finetune the ini afterwards. There are better ways?

Thanks

slyzz , i build my enb form boris s file .

it is good because i learn a lot from this way of config.

i know what i dont understand , i know what i understand it a little bit.

and i can come here to ask question or google .

all i need in frist s place are " concept ".

and where i got my concept ? :D :D

no pic , no game but a comment on nexus.

i want to create enb that far away from reality or anything like that.

so i can do this enb easy with " bad config ". :lol: :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ--
Good eyes, the only one that i desaturated, colors hater :)

Oyama
Spiders, spiders

slyzz
I started from the scratch millions times and have no idea which way is better (which one first enbeffect.fx or enbseries.ini)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

slyzz;

Well I personally have 2 approaches both involve files that have vanilla settings from the start. They are similar I just start in a different file to begin with.

Method 1

I start with having all the settings at 1.0 and 0.0 and have the effects such as SSAO, reflection, sun rays etc deactivated. Also turning off everything that alters the image in any .fx file.

Then I start with turning "off" all settings regarding light, setting them to 0 and I start increasing the Direct Lighting to my liking, then the ambient, point, specular and lastly Fog.

After the base lighting is done I move on to sky settings and tweak first the colored sky and have every other setting at 0, then I move on to the clouds, star, aurora borealis and lastly Sun and the moon. However I usually leave SunCorona off as I don't like having a pop in sun glare which occurs with the texture based sun glare. I have the dynamic ENB sun sprite as a glare instead.

After the overall scene is finished I move on to tweak the FX parts such as the Fire, Lightsprite, Volumetric Fog, SubsurfaceScattering etc based on the above tweaks.

Basically whenever I start from the ground I turn on one thing at a time and tweak them at first separately and then compensate anything that is overdone.

A good tip for tweaking your SSAO settings is to use PP 4 with these settings;

float2 EAdaptationMinV4Ext = float2 ( 0.1, 0.1 );
float2 EAdaptationMaxV4Ext = float2 ( 0.2, 0.2 );
float2 EBrightnessCurveV4Ext = float2 ( 1.0, 1.0 );
float2 EBrightnessMultiplierV4Ext = float2 ( 10.0, 10.0 );
float2 EBrightnessToneMappingCurveV4Ext = float2 ( 4.0, 4.0 );

This gives the scene a bright desaturated look which resembles the look Boris have used when showing off the differences between certain SSAO effects

Example images;
SSAO Off

SSAO On

When I have done a good base in the enbseries.ini I go over to the enbeffect.fx to add saturation, brightness, contrast, tonemapping bloom and tweaking the RGB values to my liking.

And I always tweak start tweaking one time and area at a time Exterior Day, Exterior Night, Interior Day and Interior Night.

The other method is the opposite but then I tend to exaggerate values in the enbeffect.fx I know I can compensate with settings in the enbseries.ini.

I hope this helps you it in some way to become better at tweaking you enb presets or find the tip of SSAO useful and the other stuff was just me rambling :P

saltr;

I don't hate colors but with using such a huge variety of textures as I do, I tend to do not over do them because I know some of them will get way oversaturated because of it, and that I'm lazy about not desaturate those few textures myself :P

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

About building your own enb?! i use other people's presets and tweaking to my liking. i use Far's presets and Jawz's lighting effects (thanks guys!) and of course Boris enb v157

Flickr Gallery