TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Here's another image from that same mysterious enb preset.. Can anyone identify the preset? Looks like I have to go through all presets again /sigh

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

@Gionight: Can share your latest config, plzz :). And can u post some pics at night.....Thanks so much !
happyken wrote:Image
-Any link for this config ;). very clearly............
-Some sexy pics....nothing special ;)

*master*

I made an action is PS that increases the canvas size by 20px in black the resizes it down to 1450 wide so it fits on most monitors better. That's how I process all my screen shots.
Not a bad idea. But the 1450 wide will only look good on this board, because there's no auto-resize. Some other board will rezise it and it will look bad because of this, be careful. Also i love your three last shots. Very artistic.

Code: Select all

Dorak: Share your config NOW :) Or at least give os the link to the original config you're working from, thanks
Matso enb. I think he called that Skyrim Visual Immersion, something like that.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

My Skyrim ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Has anyone tried using Realistic Lighting With Customization together with ENB? anyone has any luck with that? Or is will it just be two lighting mods fighting each other? .. This mod also adds shadow casting on more lights right? It's a bit confusing what this mod does I think.

My Skyrim ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Realistic Lighting is pretty complex already, it alters the saturation and tint levels as well as the interior and exterior lighting settings among other things. I don't see why you couldn't use Realistic Lighting with ENB, but the problem is that you most probably need to build the ENB set from ground up to work seamlessly with Realistic Lighting and that's a lot of work. If you just download Realistic Lighting and use it together with a random ENB setup, the results will be appalling in most cases.

I have been meaning to experiment with Realistic Lighting because the new version allows pretty versatile customization of in-game parameters, so it would be relatively easy to increase saturation levels for dawn and dusk, for example, but I haven't had time. If someone does experiment, please post your findings here!

Here's the link for those interested: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7654

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ Unreal - Thank you for offering up your screenshot tutorial vid. It's a blast playing around with stopmotion and angles!

8x8 sgss/1920x1200/gionight enb v099 w/ssao/my own fxaa Inj config/stopped using nvidia AO
fov 20/tfc 1/tm/lots of .ini tweaks including 8192 texturing and shadowing.

*sensei*

far327>>>
Now it's looks good Well Done !!!
Check your PM I sent you slightly tweaked version with two options.

[R]ainy™>>>
See the pics above and you can tweak it trough FXAA to make brighter or darker nights

*master*

mindflux wrote:Realistic Lighting is pretty complex already, it alters the saturation and tint levels as well as the interior and exterior lighting settings among other things. I don't see why you couldn't use Realistic Lighting with ENB, but the problem is that you most probably need to build the ENB set from ground up to work seamlessly with Realistic Lighting and that's a lot of work. If you just download Realistic Lighting and use it together with a random ENB setup, the results will be appalling in most cases.

I have been meaning to experiment with Realistic Lighting because the new version allows pretty versatile customization of in-game parameters, so it would be relatively easy to increase saturation levels for dawn and dusk, for example, but I haven't had time. If someone does experiment, please post your findings here!

Here's the link for those interested: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7654
Exactly. Also the best way, for me, to use Realistic Lightning is to use it like a " corrector ". Imagine : you build your own ENB config, your days are looking awesome but sadly your afternoon / nights / dungeons are going to shit for some reason.

Well instead of tweaking some more lines, just pop up realistic lightning and tweak a bit here and there, put the .esp back in your data folder and that's it, you have fixed your ENB problem without loosing 23 hours.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

mindflux wrote:Realistic Lighting is pretty complex already, it alters the saturation and tint levels as well as the interior and exterior lighting settings among other things. I don't see why you couldn't use Realistic Lighting with ENB, but the problem is that you most probably need to build the ENB set from ground up to work seamlessly with Realistic Lighting and that's a lot of work. If you just download Realistic Lighting and use it together with a random ENB setup, the results will be appalling in most cases.

My config has been setup based on Realistic Lighting from day one. I'm still ironing out a few things now that the customisation has been released but I'm quite happy with it so far.

Just need to modify interiors to brighten them up. Current problem with it is that some interiors work off the dungeon lighting so you have to brighten dungeons up aswell, which kind of defeats the object of what I'm personally going for (which is dark nights and dark dungeons without having to break out a torch in the local inn :D). Hopefully they'll fix that up soon.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz