post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

rashbeep wrote:well i guess i got my answer :lol:
Wut?? lol

*sensei*

Well, guys. I think I've finally overdone it on the mods. I get 60fps straight without ENB, but my game will take forever to load a save, sometimes not even load, and there's stutter, stutter everywhere. :( I'm thinking it has to do with the more forests mod along with the Skyrim Big Trees mod.

Last edited by Cayman XT on 26 Apr 2013, 23:52, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kaffeekranz wrote:Image

I love your ENB. Can you share it? Oh, and I've been not playing this game since it was released lol. I got to the quest with the old guys on the mountain and quit. All I do it mod and tweak enb now lol.

can you share your preset?

RocketGirl93 wrote:Hello, guys.
I've been using different ENB mods like SharpshooterENB, TrueVisionENB, E ENB,
K ENB, BleakENB, TheWildENB, Superb ENB and others, trying to find out the perfect fit for me.

I finally set my eyes on ProjectENB and PhotorealisticENB.
There is also one mysterious mod which I can't tell what it is, but it looks amazing.

In general, I think ProjectENB produces a more wonderland feeling with more colorful visuals,
while PhotorealisticENB is more natural in color and stuff. And ProjectENB runs much faster than
PhotorealisticENB on my GTX 690 sli.

Here is Riverwood for comparision. This spot in Riverwood is perfect for mod testing, it has water,
trees, rocks, sky, mill and everything. So you can see what a mod does to the surroundings in one scene.

Screenshot quality has been reduced due to Imgur. But never mind. Hope you guys like it.

Riverwood (ProjectENB with a list of other mods enabled)

Riverwood (PhotorealisticENB with a list of other mods enabled)

Mystery Mod

Random shot 1

Random shot 2
Wow, those are amazing. Random shot 1 looks really like a photo, like looking into a
camera, and that mysterious mod u said also looks great.
Can you post your enb settings? :P

Last edited by Cayman XT on 26 Apr 2013, 23:53, edited 2 times in total.

ForeverMalik wrote:
RocketGirl93 wrote:Hello, guys.
I've been using different ENB mods like SharpshooterENB, TrueVisionENB, E ENB,
K ENB, BleakENB, TheWildENB, Superb ENB and others, trying to find out the perfect fit for me.

I finally set my eyes on ProjectENB and PhotorealisticENB.
There is also one mysterious mod which I can't tell what it is, but it looks amazing.

In general, I think ProjectENB produces a more wonderland feeling with more colorful visuals,
while PhotorealisticENB is more natural in color and stuff. And ProjectENB runs much faster than
PhotorealisticENB on my GTX 690 sli.

Here is Riverwood for comparision. This spot in Riverwood is perfect for mod testing, it has water,
trees, rocks, sky, mill and everything. So you can see what a mod does to the surroundings in one scene.

Screenshot quality has been reduced due to Imgur. But never mind. Hope you guys like it.

Riverwood (ProjectENB with a list of other mods enabled)

Riverwood (PhotorealisticENB with a list of other mods enabled)

Mystery Mod

Random shot 1

Random shot 2
Wow, those are amazing. Random shot 1 looks really like a photo, like looking into a
camera, and that mysterious mod u said also looks great.
Can you post your enb settings? :P
I agree. Some ENB screenshots in this thread I've seen are blurry and light, but yours are so clean and sharp.
And the first one does have a wonderland feel. But I think it is too colourful for my taste : P
How did you manage to make your screenshots so sharp and crispy? TELL US!

*sensei*

Rubber-De-Flubber wrote:Well, guys. I think I've finally overdone it on the mods. I get 60fps straight without ENB, but my game will take forever to load a save, sometimes not even load, and there's stutter, stutter everywhere. :( I'm thinking it has to do with the more forests mod along with the Skyrim Big Trees mod.
I have some loading issues once in awhile and I have a lot of mods too. Usually after I've done some tweaking to the enbseries.ini or maybe uninstalling a mod. When it's seems to take forever to load, I have to hit Ctrl-Alt-Delete to go to the task manager to see that Skyrim is not responding. I have to load another save for it to work. I don't have any stuttering problems even though my config isn't performance friendly, usually my fps is in the low 30's, but I'll have some cursor lag when in menus.

Enjoying all the shots lately

They should know better than to mess with Stella