TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Nicolay wrote:
PMind wrote:
jim2point0 wrote:DAMN PMind, that is gorgeous! Do want!
You can have... Just go to my preset page and follow the link... Get my version 2.0 beta ans it's your's...
emh...sorry if I'm noob...but....I can't find it :cry:
No problem... Here's a direct link...

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4577

So you can use the realistic lighting pluging with ENB now?

*master*

Hi, I just registered so this is my first post here :)

I'm having a couple of issues with ENB and all of them (allmost) seem to be/are related to catalyst AI. Using AI I got lots of graphical glitches using ENB, like non working DoF (no focusing at all) not properly working adaption (extreme brightness, screen flickering after entering a new cell or saving etc.). I've managed to adjust my settings to this oddities by using low gamma, very dark adaption values and so on. But the problem with screen flickering persists no matter what I do. DoF refuses to work aswell. The only solution is to disable catlyst AI, but by doing this I basicaly disable Crossfire aswell. This results in crappy performance in the mid 20s (FPS) (I'm playing on a 40" full HD LCD). So I'm wondering if there is a known fix or something that I just missed.
I suppose that the problems is, that Catalyst AI also works as a hook like enb and that this is somehow making ENBs adaption to not work right (and DoF).
But I'm wondering why I wasn't having any Issues with GTAIV(ENB) at all?

My specs:

I7 920
HD4890 1gig (crossfire)
8gb DDR3

(the rest shouldn't be relevant)

Thx in advance.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Opethfeldt wrote:I know that, i can see the changes by disabling ENB (shift+f12), and made extreme changes to RL to see if it translate to ENB, but nothing. There is a diference in ENB but only with the main ESP file.
I'm not sure I understand you. I'm seeing RL changes just fine with ENB enabled using the patcher.

RL Night brightness 1.5

RL Night brightness 0.3

What changes exactly are you expecting to see from modifying Realistic Lighting?
ColonialRaptor wrote:So you can use the realistic lighting pluging with ENB now?
As far as I'm aware it's always been possible to use it with ENB. I've been using it for the past few weeks now.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Just got back from a week of boarding, first thing try out the CK. Here's my first attempt after a day of twiddlin. also how awesome is it that boris's stuff runs inside the ck without problems ;)

off topic, anybody figure out how to place a large water plane?

Holy cow, Opethfeldt, your settings are looking great. I can't wait to try them out.

*master*

@Muppetpuppet: looking great :) By the way, what settings are those?They're looking really nice.
Btw ignore my previous post, I'll just get me a new GFX card some time soon, I'm fed up with crossfire, the performance gains can't hold up with the troubble i had with cf the last few months.

*sensei*

Working on a couple of new configs.. I have a brighter, cooler more fantasy style, and dark fantasy style and a more photorealistic config that I am working on. Lemme know what you think!

*sensei*

A lot of popular configs I find way too unrealistically bright and bloomy so I tend to go for a more muted realistic look most of the time but I have different configs to use depending on my mood. Here are some more samples.

These next two are from my less realistic but fun fantasy looking config..

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Talking about bright and bloomy... :D