TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

@ mindflux
Focus looks spot-on. I like that about your images the most. Sharp, with nice lighting gradient..... what's not to love ;)

And Boris uploaded a new ENB version with implemented snow particle density increase. Will be testing that.

Flickr
Twitter

*sensei*

@symphonicjohn- hey buddy ol pal, can you tell me what bloom.fx you are using for your setts these days? not the last flood of the awesome looking confidence/kali baby config but particularly from the last couple posts you made.

symphonicjohn wrote:
sgs2008 wrote:I've never tweaked an enb before, always just used a preset :P. What values should i be changing to adjust indoor and and night lighting levels ?
Under the Environment settings raise these values:

DirectLightingIntensityNight
DirectLightingCurveNight
DirectLightingIntensityInteriorNight
DirectLightingCurveInteriorNight

AmbientLightingIntensityNight
AmbientLightingCurveNight
AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorNight
AmbientLightingCurveInteriorNight

Thanks for the help ! Much appreciated

*sensei*

joey4track wrote:@symphonicjohn- hey buddy ol pal, can you tell me what bloom.fx you are using for your setts these days? not the last flood of the awesome looking confidence/kali baby config but particularly from the last couple posts you made.
I have been using the bloom from Project ENB http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20781//?
I'm not a coder so my usual setup is like Frankenstein's monster :lol: Sweetfx, effect and DoF from K ENB, enbeffect from The Goddess, enbpalette from JawZ, some of my settings in enbseries is from Unreal Cinema, and then the bloom. I'm going to be starting a new config so it might be more of same trial and error parts finding :P

*master*

a mix of cm's and my enb.. but mostly his :P

*sensei*

rashbeep - Look's great. Did that affect your fps like the experiment I made?

*master*

well his preset by default is extremely demanding (could barely crack 20fps at 1440p) probably due to running things like reflections, complex il, really high quality ao, etc. i dialed all those settings back to what i had them at and the fps hit is about the same as what i had before.

*sensei*

Last edited by Rubber-De-Flubber on 26 May 2022, 03:20, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

After I fried my GTX 670 I got my hands on a 8800GT card for the time being until I get a new card (Have my eyes on a Asus GTX 670 4gb). There was a big difference in performance :P

Now I can barely run ENB with all effects turned off except for Detailed shadows and with Skyrim .ini settings set to low.

Anyway here is how I have done the overcast Rain weather for the "Falkreath" region.

Overcast Rain Day, Vanilla

Overcast Rain Day, ELE

I have not added, edited or removed any cloud textures (pure vanilla textures) I have just changed some cloud values such as RGB values, also this weather is not finished yet.

*sensei*

@ JawZ
JawZ, old chap, we're on the same boat. I fried one of my two GTX 680 a couple of days ago...... after playing Mass Effect 2, of all games :lol: :lol:

Luckily, the RMA is successful, and I'm probably going to end having a new card. Here's to both of us getting two good products :) :)

And overcast looks great, way better than vanilla ;) ;)

Flickr
Twitter