Re: TES Skyrim

more of your beta profile pmind

*master*

WIP, no resize, sorry.

*master*

superl3 wrote:Image
Looks good. But i don't want the config, i just want to know the texture packs used for Whiterun ( ? ) appearing in those screens. Thanks.

Erik Steiner

superl3's Config

Unlike the previous speaker i really would like to know what config superl3 use. It looks really natural and i would like to see more pictures :)

*master*

@joey4track

Thanks for releasing your config! Can't wait to check it out. Haven't used Realistic Lighting before but maybe I'll give it a go too.

*sensei*

@haints - Sure, no prob! Realistic Lighting will give you dark nights and caves so it definitely might change the way you normally play the game- you will have to use torches etc.. but I think the settings work fine without and they seem to provide a pretty balanced config that doesn't stray too far from vanilla. I dunno, I haven't done a whole lot of testing. That will have to wait until after work today...

Troubadix

@ all

Thank you very much for sharing those pictures!
It impressed me alot when I first visited this thread.
I also want to thank the founder of ENB and this forum.

@ Unreal

I really like your chracter pcitures which are the reason I looked up ENB. I saw your picture on pcgh.de for the first time.
Since I bought skyrim last weekend I downloaded around 10GB of different kind of mods, end setups, etc. but nevertheless, I did not figure out, which mods you used for your chars. I found the dress of your last picture and I guessed about the hair but I don't know which kind of tatoos you used. Additionally I tried several facemod, eyemods, etc., but could not figure out which combination you use. I would really appreciare if you could share your mod setup.

May skyrim be your paradise too, it is already mine.
Troubadix

*master*

Some shots of my almost finished configuration. Started completely from scratch.
(resized for your viewing pleasure :D)

I aimed for a The Witcher 2 esque look, but with a more realistic touch to it and I'm quite happy the way it turned out :)

T.A.Z wrote:Some shots of my almost finished configuration. Started completely from scratch.
(resized for your viewing pleasure :D)

I aimed for a The Witcher 2 esque look, but with a more realistic touch to it and I'm quite happy the way it turned out :)
Looks awesome!
Link to your config please, when you're done :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz